Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Where in California can I try on Schott jackets?

blueoakleyz

New in Town
They are an expensive brand of jackets, too expensive to buy sight/fit unseen... what do you think?

Do you generally order and then return if you don't like it?

Are they usually consistent? like jacket model 1 A will look/feel just like jacket model 1 B?

Aaronlowe

One of the Regulars
This is vague, but it may help. In LA, on Melrose on the south side of the road just east of the HS in the Melrose district, is a huge Schott dealer. I can't remember the name of the place but I purchased a cool Schott coat there a few years ago. Sorry I can't be more precise but I don't work in that area any longer so I can't drive by and find out for you. Maybe google earth???????

Aaron

ron521

One of the Regulars
Schott's website advises which models are true to size (141, 184 etc) and which sizes need to be ordered "one size larger" (618, etc). This is based on years of making the same models, and selling thousands of jackets. You can call or email Gail, who will assist you in selecting the right size. I bought a 141 from them a couple of years ago and it worked out perfectly.

blueoakleyz

New in Town
It seems so hard to pick something without seeing it on me.

But if they have stores in LA that could work I go there like once a year
thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sirteen