Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Where's the globe trotting hat now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan Flowers

Head Bartender
Staff member
PAGING PHRE7.

If anybody knows Phre7, or how to get in contact with him, please do so. I need his information to send the hat to him.

Lancealot

Practically Family
Traveling Hat Apology

I'm so sorry to have held the Traveling Hat up. It came to me a very strange and stressful time in my life (too many personal matters to go into here). I hate very much that it took so very long to get it on the way. I would like to apologize for having held this up for so very long. I ask not for forgiveness but for understanding that I had no malice intent toward the Hat or the very fine gentleman here in the Lounge.

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Lancealot said:
It is now just had a slew of personal issues to get straightened out.

I hope that whatever those issues were are all behind you now. The "delay" in the hat's itinerary will only serve to add to the story in the end.

Best of wishes to you, Lancealot, and I hope all is well. Like others have said, this is a "family" and we all care.

:D Thanks for getting the hat back on it's way! I understand personal issues myself and it is almost never easy to own up and move ahead with life. I am sure most of us here can atest to some nightmare or another crop up in there lives at some point. Keep your head up Lancealot, you just made the day for a whole bunch of us.:D
Soap

Mike in Seattle

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Sorry to hear there were problems and hope it's all in the past and things are looking up for now and for the future. Life can be overwhelming at times - I completely understand. Or as Mom used to say - life is what happens when you're making other plans.

But more importantly - very glad to hear the hat's moving again, and look forward to more updates on it's travels! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Jake Sullivan

One of the Regulars
Back in the Saddle

Hello Gents,

I ahve been gone for a bit, i recently graduated and relocated- i am still in for the hat to pick up from Hannigan but I am a bit closer I now
live near Springfield Illinois. I can get the hat when he is ready

regards

Jake

Aquia33

One of the Regulars
Glad things are looking up for you Lancealot

Lancealot said:
Thanks guys. They all seem to be straightened out now.

Now that the hat is moving again, can someone in line post some of the items from the log book that is traveling with the hat. I had the hat in the early days as it passed thru DC, Christmas 2006. We had a visit to the National Christmas tree on the Mall and to the (then new) Marine Corp Museum at Quantico, Va. Just a few travel notes would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner