• Welcome to The Fedora Lounge!

Who Did You Just See Live?

Discussion in 'Radio' started by Chas, Jul 1, 2009.

1. Last night... The always wonderful Richard Thompson (solo acoustic... but he somehow sounds like three musicians!) at the Tarrytown Music Hall (a gem built in 1885.)

BobHufford likes this.
  2. The Eagles of Death Metal. Not vintage by any means, but entertaining as all get-up.
    :D

Bamaboots likes this.
  3. Dale Watson and Jim Heath of The Reverend Horton Heat each doing a set before joining up for a final set. A fun night.

BobHufford likes this.
  4. carouselvic

carouselvic My Mail is Forwarded Here

the trout steak revival

[​IMG]

5. Very nice.

6. Junior Brown.

[​IMG]

Bamaboots and Touchofevil like this.
  7. You are very fortunate. He sure puts on a nice show. I am still waiting for him to come back around here. :D

BobHufford likes this.
  8. AmateisGal

AmateisGal I'll Lock Up

Dwight Yoakam and Willie Nelson.

Great outdoor concert!

Touchofevil and BobHufford like this.
  9. Nice! I have been fortunate to have seen Dwight Yoakam play live a few times and he puts on a really good show. Fun music.

AmateisGal likes this.
  10. Saw a vocal tour de force last night by Ann Wilson, of Heart fame. Excellent, if spare show that included a handful of Heart tunes and her arrangements of a bevy of rock and blues classics.

Almost a two hour show; I thoroughly enjoyed it. I had not seen her perform live since I saw Heart in the late 70s.

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

BobHufford and Bamaboots like this.
  11. PHIL1959

PHIL1959 One of the Regulars

remember paying 45p! to see top rock bands in the 70's now it can be £100+ how times have changed.

12. $4.50 in advance, $5.50 day of show. General admission Hara Sports Arena. A Belkin production.

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

13. I've caught Imelda May a couple of times on hermost recent tour. Great shows; she's changed her look significantly, but musically it's much more of a continuum than the whiners crying sellout because she no longer fits their pigeonhole would have you believe.

14. Last night, Bruno Mars. Lady ToE's choice. He puts on a very entertaining show.