Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WONK: the Chaos Reigns Players

PoliceInspecter

Familiar Face
PI:You see my dear...clearly you don't know me at all...you worked with the Germans that's enough to make you disappear for ever love...so what was it you were supposed to do and what were you supposed to deliver, I am making this easy...if not we will call in the Dentist and...well we will leave that to your imagination..

retrogirl1941

One Too Many
You forget that I am german. Does that make me guilty by association? I told you I was supposed to capture Carter and deliver him for questioning. I dont know who was supposed to question him! Fritz didnt tell me and you walked in before he could say! Thats all I know!

Samantha

carter

I'll Lock Up
Negative, Kilroy. It appears that Blackout has the threat well in hand. I have a mission to complete. Over

Carter removes his headset and banks to his right making a sweeping turn. In moments, he is again winging toward the coast. His fuel is running low. Will he make it across the channel? Or will he be forced to land nearer the coast and take on more fuel? For the nonce, he is off the air and lost in thought as he flys on.

PoliceInspecter

Familiar Face
Private Broom barges in on the interrogation with Sam

Broom: Sir we received word location compromised we need to move quickly!
PI: Execute order 97.
Broom: Aye Sir!
150lbs of plastic explosives were activated in a 5 minute timer by Broom...
Scotty: Sir do we leave them or...take them with.
PI: They have told us nothing we need to take the invisible with us...
Scotty: You mean Sams been erased already?!
PI: Yes we have gotten more efficient the more we erase individuals...now lets move
Scotty: Aye, sir I'm loading the cars now!

The team quickly moves the prisoners and all valuable intel and disappears into the darkness...in the convoy to the next safe house

carter

I'll Lock Up
Hello, are we invisible or are you two just ignoring us? Miss, is this fella bothering you? The lads and I can help if you give the word. I wouldn't try boarding those cars if you know what's good for you.

Aston and Martin each step to the side. They have effectively encircled the pair whose only escape route is back into WONK HQ.

Arnold, over Blackout's radio: Might wanna revuhse youh couhse, Cahtuh--PFY chust radioed, somevun ostensibly from MI6 has abducted Zamantha. It's bad, zey've already threatened to kill everyvun she's known. Ve need to haahden ze base, oh evacuate to Hanguh 18 since it's Ameh-ican soil by treaty...

KilroyCD

One Too Many
*Kilroy sees the flare pots of the aerodrome ahead, and sets up for landing. He flares, and the Spitfire settles smartly for a near perfect three-point landing. Slowing to walking pace, he turns off at mid-field and taxies to the revetment where he's met by his crew chief, "Skid" Marx.*
Skid: Welcome home sir! don't forget to fill out the Form 700, will you?
Kilroy: Marx, the next time you leave my aeroplane on the line without any ammunition, I'll bust you from Flight Sergeant to Aircraftman! Savvy?
* Kilroy's faithful Springer Spaniel "Cocoa" runs out to greet him, stops, takes a whiff and runs the other direction*
Kilroy: By the way, if I'm needed I'll be in the latrine!

PoliceInspecter

Familiar Face
PI driving the car that Sam is tied up in the back..PI:Erased...my dear meaning all history of you has been destroyed, you no longer exist...simple as that gone poof invisible now which means the odds of release are very unlikely so I suggest you cooperate or you will spend your last remaining years in a top secret holding facility, for individuals like yourself...
Scotty:*Laughs*
PI: You will have to excuse him Sam he has a sick sense of humor...

KilroyCD

One Too Many
Kilroy: * Emerging from latrine, obviously refreshed*
What the bloody h**l is going on here? Aston, Martin! Where is everyone going? PFY, why are you carrying that explosive? Has this place gone nuts?

retrogirl1941

One Too Many
I told you everything I know! Why would you erase me? Thats all I know, why wont you believe me? I didnt even begin to go through with the plan b/c you walked in a few momments after that! Why cant you let me go?please?(wiggling to try and loosen the ropes that are tied around my wrists)

Samantha

PoliceInspecter

Familiar Face
White who is driving the Dusenburg begins to question Fritz
White:So Fritz what do you think of this car? But seriously..you know your a dead man if you don't talk...but before you die it will be slow and painful finger nail by finger nail, tooth by tooth, arm by arm..its all relevant...

KilroyCD

One Too Many
Diamondback said:
PFY: That SOB left a bomb in your HQ, and I intend to give it back... I've pinned the timer, so it won't resume countdown until I reset it. *radioing* Blackout, flatten that Duesenberg!
Wait just a doggone minute. Did you say Duesenberg? That's PI's car! Where is Sam? Is she with him? If he flattens that car, he might flatten Samantha! Have him just blow the tires. I'll go after them. Aston! Martin! Come with me. *Hops into his Aston Martin* Wait Martin, you'll have to stay behind. The Aston is only a two seater.
*Roars off in the Aston Martin*

*a P-61 roars overhead at extremely low level, flames shooting out its exhausts, propellors barely clearing the ground... the Duesenberg between its tailbooms*

KARR, from the Aston Martin's dash: Let's rock and roll! If you lift the dash center-panel, you'll find a weapons control console... we built a pair of .50s in under the hood. *two machine-guns pop up*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats