Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WONK: the Chaos Reigns Players

PoliceInspecter

Familiar Face
PI: I am terribly sorry thats not how this works this is not a game my dear, if you wanted to play games then you shouldn't have been spying for Jerry now should you....Now either you tell me who all your contacts where what you were observing or planning to do or I can make things very painful for you...

PoliceInspecter

Familiar Face
*MI6 Agent White opens the door pistol in hand and shots PI twice in the chest and Scotty in the cheek, a bullet grazes Reds right thigh.PI and Scotty hit the floor appearing lifeless.*White: Lets move quick we need to get out of here someone is bound to have heard the shots quickly now!*White gets Red to the Dusenburg where Fritz lies bloodied and passed out in the back,and screeches off into the night.*

PoliceInspecter

Familiar Face
White: Well you have no choice I am with Fritz, lets go, you are in way over your head and made me have to blow my cover lass, way to go!*White evidently not happy with Red continues to excellerate in the Dusenburg until everything passing is a complete blur.*

PoliceInspecter

Familiar Face
White: Its not about what you tell them its about what you don't tell them, aside from that what was your mission anyway no one filled me in...all I know is you were in trouble and I got you out of there..Damn we are low on petrol we need to gas up and head for the channel were going to Germany tonight...*White pulls the Dusenburg off the road to a gas station and notices two Bobbies inside drinking coffee...*Lovely the law is here as well hopefully they aren't already looking for us we need to ditch this car soon its a bit to flashy...
Gas Station Attendant: What will it be?
White: Just fill it up will you I am in a hurry chap...
Gas Station Attendant:Right away sir*Begins to top off tank of gas*

KilroyCD

One Too Many
Meanwhile, Kilroy and Aston are driving around in Kilroy's Aston Martin Type C Speed Model trying to spot the Duesenburg, when Aston sees it at the petrol station.
Kilroy: Odd, that station has a sign saying "Out of Petrol for the duration", so what's he doing there?

PoliceInspecter

Familiar Face
White: You are far to trusting now get back in the car were leaving for Germany all your crimes against the Reich have been forgotten.*Drags Red over to a parked Nash smashes the window and hotwires it, and they continue their drive to the English Channel.*

KilroyCD

One Too Many
Kilroy: Wait! Is that Red in the Nash that's pulling out? *Wheels the Aston Martin around and takes off after the Nash* Kilroy: Aston, when I pull aside, look to see if Samantha is in that car!
Aston: Will do, sir!

PoliceInspecter

Familiar Face
*White steps on the excellerator and the car makes a loud bang noise and hood bursts into flames...White pulls the car over on the side of the road*White: Stupid bloody American import damn this thing! White gets out of the car and drags Fritz who he placed in the truck away from the inferno.*White: Follow me Red this way we have to get out of here before MI6 catches up! And who the hell is in that Aston Martin, nice ride but not as nice as the Dusenburg...

KilroyCD

One Too Many
Kilroy: Wait! It looks like they've stopped. They're getting out! *Pulls up behind the Nash* Aston, quick! Follow me after them! *Aston & Kilroy take off afoot*
Kilroy: Yes, that's definitely Samantha, but who is she with?
Aston: It looks like an MI6 operative, "Slappy" White. He's brutal. He's probably heavily armed as well.*Aston and Kilroy pull their revolvers*
Kilroy: White! Stop or we'll shoot!

PoliceInspecter

Familiar Face
*A blue Dusenburg pulls up behind the Aston Martin, and PI Scotty,and two other MI6 chaps step out of the car.*PI:Well well well, thought you got away did you!
Scotty:It was a ruse dear....
White:Hahahaha, She knows nothing its really sad actually shes this poor puppet of the Germans.
PI:Well I guess your free to go for now Red...no hard feelings I hope I was just doing my job?Oh by the way none of this happened....if you catch my drift.I guess I will look into this Teekay fellow come on boys lets go.*All the MI6 agents pile into the Dusenburg and drive off into the night...*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot