Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WONK: the Chaos Reigns Players

Back at Hangar 18...
*We see lightning flashing all over the place, and then the Mother of All Lightning Strikes is a direct-hit on the hangar. [CUT TO INSIDE, down in the surgical center] The lights go out, and we see a sparks flying around Bourne's sickbed. When the lights come up, we see he's gone...*
a mad-scientist-like voice from the shadows: It's ALIIIIIVE! *cackling*

KilroyCD

One Too Many
Kilroy: My dear, you apparently don't realize I'm being faceteous. *Lights flicker, followed by a heavy rumble of thunder* That was close. I wonder if it hit anything?

KilroyCD

One Too Many
Kilroy: *Downs his fifth drink in quick succession* Huh? *hic* Ya know, little lady, *hic* ya gotta shtay away from that shtuff *hic*. You'll go crazy. What did I say I was? *hic*

KilroyCD

One Too Many
As Kilroy and Samantha get legless in the Duck and Tuba (ain't British pub names grand?), a sinister storm moves in from the sea. Will Diamondback (aka Bourne) reprise his roll from the Lower Dimpton Amateur Players production of Young Frankenstein? Will Samantha wake up with a fuzzy tongue again? Will Kilroy have a fuzzy tongue, or drink a Fuzzy Navel? (Heck, he'll drink anything). What happened to PI and White? Will Aston make it back to the train station before the storm hits?

Announcer: Tune in next time as The Chaos Reigns Players return next time with another mind-numbing misadventure:

Will Carter be back next time?
Will PI's Duesenberg have anough petrol?
Will Rollo ultimately secure a place in the next episode?
Will Kilroy actually be sober?
Will Diamondback and his assemblage ever...?
Will Samantha be reunited her bottle of Absinthe?
Will the Police Inspector ever see Chicago again?
Where is The Faun?
Will Arnold have any more lines to say next week?
Will Nurse Martha return?
Will we have cameos from Dostacos, zaika, MNC and Dash?

TUNE IN NEXT TIME To WONK for the answers to these and many other nonsensical questions, when the Chaos Reigns Players continue the Saga of The Rescue of the Two Cabooses Plus Multiple Milos or How I Saved the Train With a Plane But Lost My Mind To Porridge.

(We are not responsible for the inconclusivity of the aforementioned conclusion.)

Inspired by Marc Chevalier from a post by Carter derived from a photo posted by Salv.

This Evening's Cast - Diamondback, Samantha, KilroyCD, the Police Inspector, "Aston", "Sgt. Scott", "Agent 'Slappy' White" "KARR", "Blackout", "Fritz", and "Graham".

This Threadcast was posted live at the Studios of the Fedora Lounge.

A production of Threaded World, Ltd.

Our Thanks to MK and the Bartenders for their Understanding and Forebearance.

KilroyCD

One Too Many
Announcer: Welcome to this week's episode of WONK: The Chaos Reigns Players Presents. When we last left our heros, Samantha and Kilroy had headed to the pub to get legless (and succeeded beyond their wildest dreams). Or had they?

KilroyCD

One Too Many
*Waking up* Oh, my Lord, what an evening. *Looks up and sees a pair of red stockings draped over the headboard of the bed* What? Oh, yeah... I think I remember. *Looks and sees a matching red brassiere draped over the lamp shade* Wow, must have been one heck of an evening. Too bad I can't remember... *Sniffs the air* That sure smells like Sam's perfume... *Hears someone in the next room*
Sam! Are you there?!?
Lo Phat: No Suh, just me. How would you like your eggs this morning?

retrogirl1941

One Too Many
(wakes up in a warehouse sorounded by packing crates)
Where am I? I thought last time I was with Kilroy......Maybe he went into the other room? But we were in the pub last time I checked.

(and suddenly a man wearing trenchcoat walks into the room with his fedora pulled low over his face)

Samantha

KilroyCD

One Too Many
Where is everyone? I last remember being in the pub with "Red", and we were tying one on. Lo Phat, do you know where she is?
Lo Phat: No Suh, all I know is that you came in long after the pub closed, carrying those stockings and you were singing "You must have been a Beautiful Baby"...

KilroyCD

One Too Many
Kilroy: Lo Phat, you mean that Samantha wasn't with me?
Lo Phat: That's right, Suh.
Kilroy: Are you sure? I mean, she could have come home with me and sneaked out later...
Lo Phat: Believe me Suh, everyone know when you got back. Nobody see her.
Kilroy: Oh, Lordy...

KilroyCD

One Too Many
retrogirl1941 said:
Who are you?
(the man keeps moving towards me)

Where am I?

(trying to untie the ropes around my hands)

Samantha

Fritz: Okay, mein little pretty. Your people got Zeigfried und Roy. Zhen zay tried to get me, but zhey failed. Now, mein little pretty, it iss mein turn to get you. Do not try to escape. You cannot get out of zhis buildink. You vill be killt iff you try.
Now, tell us vhere Carter iss. Ve haff vays to make you talk!

KilroyCD

One Too Many
retrogirl1941 said:
Fritz, You know I dont know where carter is! Can you tell why you have tied me up?

Samantha

Fritz: Do you really think I'm goink to fall for zhat line? Carter iss your fahzer. You must know vhere he iss! Und, mein little pretty, you are tied up because it fits vith ze story line!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner