Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WONK: the Chaos Reigns Players

KilroyCD

One Too Many
Kilroy: Okay...now I'm confused.
Aston: So am I. Care to explain?
Kilroy: You see, it all started when...
Aston: Not you, you silly pillock!
Kilroy: That's Squadron Leader "silly pillock" to you!

KilroyCD

One Too Many
Kilroy: Samantha! Come with me. I'll give you a ride back. Aston! I guess you'll have to...
Aston: I know, I know. I'll take the train. Just send...what's his name...Loud Phart to pick me up at the station.
Kilroy: It's Lo Phat, and I'll thank you to remember his name correctly next time. C'mon Samantha. Let's go! You got some 'splainin' to do...

KilroyCD

One Too Many
Well, for starters, can anyone tell me what just happened? *Looks at KARR* Quit playing with my Aston! Samantha, this PI bloke...what...how...why...oh the heck with it! Maybe it's best I don't know! C'mon Sam, I need a stiff drink. Let's go to the Duck and Tuba!

retrogirl1941

One Too Many
And now a word from our sponsor......
b9b3e823.jpg

And now back to your regualry scheduled WONK......

Samantha

KilroyCD

One Too Many
No KARR, I'm driving. I'm getting out of here, and hopefully going somewhere where things make sense. Good Lord, one day fighting I'm Buzz Bombs, the next day rescuing Samantha again. I'm stuck in a rut...

*Kilroy's Aston Martin peels out, barely missing PI*
KARR, to PI: Remember, try for Bourne and there's much more where that came from!
to Kilroy and Sam: Be glad you at least have the release of the bottle--for me, everything that's happened is burned into my memory banks forever. BTW, Kilroy, you were worried about getting this car past the Ministry of Transport?
*Kilroy happens to notice speedometer is at double the car's "official" performance-limit* All right, you have it on "Manual"--but I'm the designated-driver if you get plastered.

KARR: Tell PFY to cover whatever tab you run up from my trust-account of DB's budget also, okay? Kinda difficult to carry a wallet when you have no limbs, you know? If we were back in 2009, I could move money electronically, but without a worldwide computer network...

Duck and Tuba coming up, one mile out.

retrogirl1941

One Too Many
Well we met a few years back and we had an on and off relationship and then last week he asked me to marry him. Well who could say no to all he has to offer.At least I thought so at the time! Ha! If I only knew what I know now! What a......nevermind.(gets out of car and walks into the pub)(to bartender) one absinthe.....

Samantha

KilroyCD

One Too Many
You only met a few years ago, and you were planning on getting married so SOON? My dear, you needn't rush into such things...
*Gets bartender Graham's attention*
Graham! I'l have an 'arf 'n' arf here!
Graham: Right-O, Squadron Leader *turns to barmaid* I'm glad we hooked up the new keg. We're going to need it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24