Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WOW DEADSTOCK 30s TIE FABRIC--ART DECO GALORE

Nick D

Call Me a Cab
Okay, gents, here are the first ties made up of this fabric!

SAM_1707_zpsad150970.jpg

SAM_1709_zpsaed37414.jpg

SAM_1708_zps43b8e221.jpg

Who's in for more ties? If the seller continues to cut as she has been, I can get three 47" ties from one piece, or the third tie can be a bowtie if requested.

I'm suggesting the following two fabrics for the next order, but if anyone wants others just post here so we can see who wants to go in on those fabrics. Total price for US members is $46, UK members is $52.80, which includes shipping with insurance. Members from anywhere else let me know your location so I can calculate shipping.

#10 http://www.etsy.com/listing/126921895/silk-tie-fabric-no10-vintage-abstract?ref=shop_home_active

#5 http://www.etsy.com/listing/122966247/silk-tie-fabric-no-5-vintage-blues-with?ref=shop_home_active (I will go in as one for this silk.)

Nick D

Call Me a Cab
Okay, #10 is covered for this round. Requests are in for 3, 5, 14, 15, and 19, so anyone who would like a tie in those, let me know!

Nick D

Call Me a Cab
JonnyO, I'm afraid there wasn't enough. The narrow loom of the vintage silk left less leeway than I expected, so I couldn't squeeze out a bow. I could do two neckties and a bow out of a piece, though.

JonnyO

A-List Customer
No worries my friend. At this point I'd be interested in a bow in any of these fine vintage fabrics. The ties you produced look fantastic, I have a wedding in August and would love to don a piece of your craftsmanship for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner