Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WW1 Merchant Marine Peacoat

SemperAngel236

New in Town
Does anyone know how much a WW1 Merchant Marine Peacoat would be worth? It is in excellent condition and belonged to my great great grandfather. I am not really interested in sale, but very curious as to value.

Peacoat

Bartender
In WWII the Merchant Marine and US Navy pea coats were the same. I think the same may be true for WWI. Don't know about the value, but I would sure like to see some pictures.

You will need a third party server, such as Photobucket. If you have Photobucket, hover over the picture. The IMG code will show below. Simply left click on the IMG code and the image is temporarily stored on your PC. Then paste in your message where you want it. No need to do anything else. You might want to "Go Advanced" and view your post before sending to ensure the picture is there. A Mac is just as simple: click to store and paste to put the pic where you want it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy