Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Your signature cocktail.

glamour-girl

One of the Regulars
not a cocktail really, just white wine (blue nun is my favorite) mixed with 7-up, this way i can have as many as i want ;)

splatt

One of the Regulars
Nice one Rick...love to know the name as well, though i normally substitute the bourbon and add a nice Whisky to the Ginger Ale and Lime.

If i feel like spending up on the drink, i'll happily go a Vespa; 1/4 oz Dry Vermouth, 3 oz Vermouth and 3/4 oz Gin :)

If they can't do a good Vespa and they ain't got no good whisky (or bourbon), then i'll head for a simple tequila (i didn't ask for mezcal...so no worm please) and lemonade with a slice of lime...if the tequila ain't up to scratch... :rage:

;)

lillielil

Familiar Face
My favorites these days are Manhattans (very heavy on the bitters) and Old-Fashioneds (ditto, with orange, no soda).

dman

New in Town
If I was going to have a cocktail it used to be Mint Julep. I moved up North last August and since then it's been the Old Fashioned (teaspoon of sugar in a splash of water, muddled with an orange slice, two dashes of bitters, ice and rye (cherry if you'd like)).

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Practising my Lemon Drops.

Dinner party on Sunday. Been practising my Lemon Drops over the past week. Hard job...but someones got to do it....HIC!!!:eusa_doh:

PaddySarahNYCCLUB.jpg

GWD

One Too Many
I've recently adopted the "Stinger" as my official after dinner drink. It's two ounces of Brandy and 1/2 Ounce of White Creme de menthe shaken then then poured into a tumbler with 2 or 3 ice cubes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner