Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

“WTF’ Hats,” that are hard to believe...

Lean'n'mean

I'll Lock Up
Speaking of hats for the oversized ego.........

boyscout.jpg

2256659973_373738e767_b.jpg

images

60l7OX7sRtf8mfSOF7ZniGKB0cGGllNX8auHO0Lm6CSZa4HPhmHMLDM6WjIe6TppePbkcmJEToFa_nfqDr7vB4VvrM9pk735Puw22mqaGCCYCuYLbFqyAnEdq5ZbbsOBt7-brys-OXgh

SteveFord

A-List Customer
Many people blame JFK for the hat's decline in popularity which could very well be.
This one may be the final nail in the coffin.
I refuse to speculate on what the other guy has on his face but I'm pretty sure it has two leg holes in it and probably needs washing.
new hat.jpg

Last edited:

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
"The Fez is the ancient and modern national headdress of the Moabites / Moors. The Fez is a brimless headdress — most commonly produced in scarlet red with an ebony / black tassel. ... The Fez is worn as a symbol of the womb. The top of it has a nipple shape that symbolizes the navel."

OK.
Okay...now is there a hat that does the "boobs"? Had to ask being a blond and all...LOL!

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
There wasn't anything along the lines of the modern police force in England in 1797 - just a locally organised watchmen and constables arrangement. The first professional police force in Britain was the City of Glasgow police force, established by statute in 1800; Peel's men in London came some years later. Back in 1797 (and for quite some time to come thereafter) the justice system was a lot more brutal than it later became; what we would now consider a miscarriage of justice would have been almost par for the course in 1797.
Have to ask...this "Peel" you speak of, any relation to the Peel and Jones Shoe Company?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana