Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

1930s vanity for sale-LA

Lotus Leroux

One of the Regulars
I have a beautiful 1930s vanity for sale. I absolutely love it but I am moving out of state and unfortunately I cannot move it. The vanity is a 4 piece set including the vanity with kneehole, the original mirror, a darling little bench and a side table/bedside table. The whole set is in good condition. Honestly, the pictures do not do these pieces justice. The veneer is really beautiful and the drawer pulls appear to be ebony? I purchased it 4 years ago from a local antiques dealer and I am asking $375 for the whole set.

PM me if interested!

IMG_2714.jpg

IMG_2777.jpg

IMG_2708.jpg

Snookie

Practically Family
*bump*

I'm selling this set for Lotus Leroux, please let me know if you're interested. If you want to see it in person, you can stop by my house to check it out, no pressure. I might be able to help with transportation of the set if that's an issue for you.

I'll have to check with her, but I think the price is negotiable for FL members.

Snookie

Practically Family
Vanity Dimensions (apprx.):
42"W x 16"D x 27"H

Side Table Dimensions (apprx.):
12 1/2"W x 10 1/2"D x 26 1/2"H

Cute and small, can easily fit into most any space. I can post additional pictures if anyone would like to see.

LordJohn, I can store the pieces for a while if you're interested but can't pick them up right away. Think about it and let me know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn