Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

2004 Calendar

The_Edge

One of the Regulars
I was in a Suncoast movie store this weekend and happened to find a really cool 2004 calendar called Hollywood Gangsters. I looked on the back and it had some great old photos of Bogey, Cagney and others in suits and fedoras. I'm waiting for calendar prices to drop before I pick it up though.

200400002802_fc.jpg

Anyway, I thought you fine Fedora Lounge folks would be interested.

-Edge

The_Edge

One of the Regulars
Originally posted by Kentucky Blues
I never thought I'd ever hear anyone say that :p
Regards, Daryl.

Why pay $12.99 now when it will be 60% off in January? :D

Chamorro,

Check out these beauties! Click here!

200400002762_fc.jpg

Ken

A-List Customer
I saw the same Gangster calander this morning and at first was going to get it until I saw it was 2004. I am doing exactly the same thing and waiting for prices to drop.

Ken

Rundquist

A-List Customer
I had a TOD calendar from 1985. It corresponded exactly to last year. That's for the guys that are really cheap. :D
Cheers

PS- I like the Varga style calendar.

Jay

Practically Family
Do they still make the plain calendar of old? The type that's about 6 inches square and has the month and day at the top in small print and date of the month (like 24 or what have you) and the day of the week and nothing more? I thought it would be easy to find a plain calendar but no such luck so far.

EDIT:page a day calendar. That's the word

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo