Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

2015 Stetson Excellent Quality GREEN THIN RIBBON (Preview & Review)

Jedwbpm

One Too Many
Gee I wonder who's 7 5/8 Excellent Stratoliner in Sage this could be?
20150701_170034_zpszrfjnqpv.jpg

Tom I'm looking at you. Hope you like it

Jeff

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
does this mean a shipment came in Jeff ?

if so any chance my 1/4 is among them ?

just taking a shot... mom always said the squeaky wheel gets the grease

Hello Jeff,

In the above photo just over your right shoulder there looks to be a stack of three straw hats, what model hat is the one on the top of the stack? Is it one you guys offer for sale? thanks.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
FRUNO... I very much WANT a Stetsonian. 6inch OPEN crown. And all the pics of the Stetsonian "Tawny" I've seen have all shown some lovely rust color and I love the specs on the hat. Especially the brim treatment.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Hello Jeff,

In the above photo just over your right shoulder there looks to be a stack of three straw hats, what model hat is the one on the top of the stack? Is it one you guys offer for sale? thanks.
I love to play "Name that Hat" so my guess is a Stetson Original '47... but I really have no idea.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Oh... I've only seen it in Tawny. I've got 3 mid to lighter greys. None really that dark. Its a good color to have but I really like that rusty lookin tawny. Is the light grey silverbelly?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Not as far as I know. I'm kind of throwing a Hail Mary here, as even Jeff hasn't seen it in light grey. I don't know what color the ribbon treatment will be. But the specs are what I wanted.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo