Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

30s Culottes: I'm Loving Them LOTS

VintageBaroness

One of the Regulars
Since finding a one-piece 30s culotte dress, I've been rather obsessed with 'em. The one I had was just that annoying bit too small to keep and wear comfortably, but boy was it cute! Anyone else own any 30s culottes or culotte-dresses?

IMG_4242.JPG

Drappa

One Too Many
I bought a pair of burgundy wool culottes this spring, but won't be able to wear them until autumn. I'll have to get used to them again, because the last pair I owned at age 8 were pink and had Mickey Mouse on them :D

olive bleu

One Too Many
I love those! I don't own any, and like Drappa said, my last pair was a few decades ago, but i thi nk they would be a fun alternative to someone like myself, who probably is not going to seen outside of my own four walls in shorts again :p

p.s. VintageBaroness: Your hair is supercute!

Last edited:

crwritt

One Too Many
Here are the ones I made in the late 60's, in Jr High School. The rounded pocket ones, in purple wool.
PATT8418.1L.jpg

Here are the ones I have cut out this week, from gray cotton twill, and may have time to sew this weekend
B5771.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner