Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

4 Piece Grey Morning Suit for Sale 38R-L 34W 33IL

Dickie

New in Town
A friend and I are liquidating our collection of vintage clothes at the moment on OFAS. This suit might interest members of the Fedora Lounge. It is a 4 Piece grey morning suit made probably in the 1960s, but with high waisted trousers and a double breasted waistcoat. It's in fantastic condition, made by Montague Burton with two waistcoats (single & double) and is very similar to the one worn by Prince Charles at Ascot (admired elsewhere on the forum). Sizewise, it's a 38 R-L with a 34" waist and 33" inside leg. If anyone's interested let us know and we'll do any member a good deal.

SDC11323.jpg

SDC11325.jpg

SDC11291.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250551606569&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

m000m000

One of the Regulars
That one sure is a looker, and actually exactly my size :eek:, but Christmas has unfortunately dried up all the loose cash I had laying in the corners, and then some more.

If come January you still haven't sold the thing I might just take the plunge though! :D.

Lexybeast

A-List Customer
Oh my. That's awesome.

Of course, I don't think I'd ever have a chance to wear it. Well, Royal Ascot, of course. And grocery shopping.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn