Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A breakdown of Fedora Loungers by sex, location, age and marital status

Fleur De Guerre

Call Me a Cab
Since my last post on this thread over two years ago, I am now neither 25 nor boyfriended, though I am still a girl and I do live in Surrey, UK!

In short, 27, female, single, Walton on Thames. :)

Gatsby84

Familiar Face
Male
23 - That'll change in December
single
Black Hills, SD - They might as well be considered one place since it takes so long to get anywhere you're going out here and I don't live in a town.

-Allen

alexandra

Practically Family
Pink Dahlia said:
I'm lonely. :(

I understand that...it just worries me sometimes when people are quite sad about being single and feeling lonely that they'll get in relationships that are wrong for them and stick with them out of fear. It's one of my true fears for everyone in the world!

That and nuclear war.

adamjaskie

One of the Regulars
alexandra said:
I understand that...it just worries me sometimes when people are quite sad about being single and feeling lonely that they'll get in relationships that are wrong for them and stick with them out of fear.

Oh, if only it were that simple...

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
alexandra said:
I understand that...it just worries me sometimes when people are quite sad about being single and feeling lonely that they'll get in relationships that are wrong for them and stick with them out of fear. It's one of my true fears for everyone in the world!

That and nuclear war.

Oh needn't worry miss. They're not lining up at my door.

adamjaskie

One of the Regulars
It's not "settling" that's the issue with me. There are some possibilities, but I'm not interested due to unrequited (so far as I know) feelings. So I've got to steel myself to reality and try to resolve that situation, before I can bring myself to move on.

So yeah, I'm depressed about being single.

Ecce Deus fortior me, qui veniens dominabitur mihi.
-Dante

i_am_the_scruff

A-List Customer
I'm not sure what it's like being single. While i'm only 19, i've been with Dan since I was 15. So I have no idea whats it's like to be a single adult.

alexandra

Practically Family
I've been in a long term relationship, long distance relationships, short relationships, single dating, and single monk and, maybe because I'm young, but I find being single pretty nice. For where I am right now in my life anyway.

That said, I totally understand being lonely and the desire for other people to be unhappy as single.

Fleur De Guerre

Call Me a Cab
I think I'd find being single more fun if I had lots of friends to go out with. In my last relationship I got into the unfortunate situation of hardly going out, so my casual acquaintances stopped inviting me. Fast forward 3 years and all my friends are either now married or staying in like I was with their OHs, and all I seem to do is go *see* them, not go *out* with them. I find making new friends quite hard too. Oh well, at least now I have a goal: be more sociable! Also: Look for new friends not potential boyfriends, then hopefully the boyfriend will come along when I'm not looking!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points