Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A breakdown of Fedora Loungers by sex, location, age and marital status

Inky

One Too Many
Thank you Rufus, Spiffy and Dolly!!

I should really order a big print of that, we lovingly call it the Money Shot. All the money we spent on our wedding paid off in one fabulous and accidental photo.

Short version: We were setting up to pose for a entirely different picture and my attendants had been holding my veil, but it was windy and I thought they were yanking at it (i had all my own hair and many many long extensions coming from the top of my head and wearing a tiara I made from vintage crystals - it hurt!) and my hubby leaned in to tell me they weren't even holding it anymore and that's when the photographer clicked and took the picture. Go figure it was the best shot of the day!

Helysoune

One of the Regulars
I'm female from birth, which was a little more than 26 years ago. I've been happily married for more than five years and have been with my hubby for nearly seven. We live in Johnstown, PA, which is near Pittsburgh.

John Boyer

A-List Customer
Male
47 years of age
Married for 22 years
Two daughters, Sydney 18 and Madison 13
Have lived, virtually, my entire life in Kingman, Kansas as my grandparents, great-grandparents and great-great-grandparents.

eldonkr

Familiar Face
Smashing young chap, 20 years old, residing in Greencastle, IN. Fedora has been swapped for flip-flops for the duration of the summer. Has girlfriend. But I do need more friends, aside from the girlfriend, and cat, I only have one other person that I know and socialize with on a regular basis.

So if there are any ladies and gents in Indiana who actually know where Greencastle and want to make a new friend, let me know

Chad Sanborn

A-List Customer
Helysoune said:
I'm female from birth, which was a little more than 26 years ago. I've been happily married for more than five years and have been with my hubby for nearly seven. We live in Johnstown, PA, which is near Pittsburgh.

I was in Johnstown for the flood in 76! Or was it 77? Either way, I was there visiting my grandparents, who still live there.

Myself?

Male
Single
Asheville, NC (in the mountains!)

lizylou

Familiar Face
Im 24 Female

Currently Stationed In Mildenhall, England till sometime in Nov.

Married to my highschool sweetheart, going on 9 yrs, I was 15 when we married, And Im so thankful to God everyday that he has not let us down~!
Times get so rough, but who said it was going to be a piece of cake!

I have two boys Andre 8 and Elijha 7 No breaks inbetween!:D

Harp

I'll Lock Up
carebear said:
You're Irish right?

At Thanksgiving my mom was complaining to my buddy's mom about not having a daughter-in-law or a grandbaby from me and Grandma B (for Bernadette) shut her quite nicely up by saying, "Well, he's Irish isn't he? Irishmen marry late."

lol Sounds familiar...
"Di ablach mahair a bera..." I had a broken engagement while
in my early twenties; also had a kid brother who married after college
and started having kids right off the bat, which gave me some breathing room.
By then I had been dubbed the Clan black sheep, and my mom thought
I ran with the Devil anyway....lol

hotrodmama0201

Familiar Face
-Female

-Currently residing in Tucson, AZ

-About to turn 28 this September

-Happily married to the man of my dreams!

-No children, and no plans for having them.

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
hotrodmama0201 said:
-Female

-Currently residing in Tucson, AZ

-About to turn 28 this September

-Happily married to the man of my dreams!

-No children, and no plans for having them.

Welcome fellow Zonie!

i_am_the_scruff

A-List Customer
I'm female, living in colchester but i'm from Paddington in west London. I'm 19 years old and living with my boyfriend of 3 years :)

Unfortunatly I haven't made any new friends where I live even though i've lived here over a year and a half!

tuppence

Practically Family
i_am_the_scruff said:
I'm female, living in colchester but i'm from Paddington in west London. I'm 19 years old and living with my boyfriend of 3 years :)

Unfortunatly I haven't made any new friends where I live even though i've lived here over a year and a half!

Scruffy Love the shirt your wearing

arthur

Suspended
luckiest man in the world

45 yrs. old live in Island lake IL.(near Chicago).Married to the most wonderful woman ever created,a body like Jane Mansfield,smart,funny,the best friend I've ever had,and so humble she doesn't believe any of it.The best ebay purchase I ever made!Just kidding even though we did meet on yahoo personals.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy