Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A breakdown of Fedora Loungers by sex, location, age and marital status

patrick1987

One of the Regulars
lol lol It took me three tries to write that phrase and I guess I should have tried one more time! Family in Ohio and college in Rochester, where I live at BegintheBeguine's house. Her dad was a friend of mine.

carebear

My Mail is Forwarded Here
It wasn't so much your turn of phrase as it was Miss N's question that struck me funny.

I read it in the voice of Mae West. :D

oswulf

New in Town
Just to add my own stats, I'm 44 (great caliber, not too sure if I like being that old) I live in sleepy little Weiser Idaho and am happily married to the best thing that's ever happened to me. I even met her through an internet group so there's still hope for the frisky singles just oozing hookup here.

There's a couple that could almost make me wish I was still single, almost.

Shimmy Sally

Age: Nunna yer beezwax... I just turned 41 (you're supposed to tell me I don't look it)

Marital Status: I'm in a relationship, was previously married for 12 years

Dr. Shocker

One of the Regulars
this thread is damn entertaining....I like hearing where people come from and seeing who has found happiness and which ones of us are still searching

Kimberly

Practically Family
BegintheBeguine said:
I still agree with Bebop on page 2, depressing thread. Yep, feeling sorry for myself again. Well, no one else will. So many happily married, so many hopeful singles. No, I changed my mind, it it a fun thread to see where everyone is from and how old they are.

Aw, don't feel bad. For every happy couple out there, there is a miserable one to match it. ;).

I am a cynic by nature but also a hopeless romantic so it is kind of a paradox to say the least.

Kimberly said:
Aw, don't feel bad. For every happy couple out there, there is a miserable one to match it. ;).

I am a cynic by nature but also a hopeless romantic so it is kind of a paradox to say the least.

Yeah, having the pair-up of an optimist's heart and a pessimist's mind'll do that to ya. It's even worse when you're there and not even 30 yet... :( lol

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
Marc Chevalier said:
I drive through Glendale on my (long) way from L.A. to Sedona, where my pop lives. Get frustrated by that overpriced vintage clothing store in Old Town. What's it called?

The only store in Glendale that I know is Matilda's Closet. The owner is a good friend of JBD and mine. Is it that one or is there another store I don't know about?

Marc Chevalier

Gone Home
LolitaHaze said:
The only store in Glendale that I know is Matilda's Closet. The owner is a good friend of JBD and mine.

That's the one! Very nice owner. Even gave me tips on how to find vintage outside of her shop. (Something few owners would do!) I liked some of her menswear, but found it too expensive for what it was. Perhaps she specializes in womenswear, and doesn't know as much about the mens market. That's a pretty typical situation.

Not-Bogart13

Call Me a Cab
Miss Lucy June said:
Here's a hilarious definition of "just friends":
A woman has a close male friend. This means that he is probably interested in her, which is why he hangs around so much. She sees him strictly as a friend. This always starts out with, you're a great guy, but I don't like you in that way. This is roughly the equivalent for the guy of going to a job interview and the company saying, You have a great resume, you have all the qualifications we are looking for, but we're not going to hire you. We will, however, use your resume as the basis for comparison for all other applicants. But, we're going to hire somebody who is far less qualified and is probably an alcoholic. And if he doesn't work out, we'll hire somebody else, but still not you. In fact, we will never hire you. But we will call you from time to time to complain about the person that we hired.

Yeah. That's what I said, isn't it? lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn