Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A couple from Art

Ricbob

New in Town
I have been lucky enough to pick up several new hats from Art Fawcett over the last month or so. The first is a Midnite Blue version of Arts Sportaire. The second is one of the Art-lite feather weight hats in Natural color.

I love both hats but i have to tell you that the Art-lite hats are simply off the charts nice. This hat is absolutely the most comfortable hat i have ever owned and IMHO opinion just look fabulous.

Art is a master of his craft and just a joy to deal with.

IMG_0633.jpg

IMG_0634.jpg

IMG_0637.jpg

IMG_0623.jpg

IMG_0624.jpg

IMG_0627.jpg

indycop

I'll Lock Up
"several" must be nice!!!!:rolleyes:
Those are great looking, Love that Midnite I hope to get one around the end of the year and a light weight toward end of summer. I have to try one!!:D

HungaryTom

One Too Many
Great couple

Ricbob,

Very nice ones - and nice to see that the variations of styles with other colors come out also very nicely.
Yeah, it is not the beauty of the hats -only your budget that is the limiting factor with VS hats.

Congratulations, and please kindly post the hats also on the Art Fawcett Hall of fame reference thread.

Tom

animator

One of the Regulars
Ricbob -Those are very nice! I have to agree Art-lites are fine hats. Yours is very close to mine... even the same color. I don't think pictures do the natural color hats justice. Natural is my favorite color for a hat so far.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace