Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A Cuff Link Tribute to the Art of the Pin-Up.

Marty M.

Vendor
I've had a few request to post pictures of our Pin-up Girl Cuff Links. I'm posting two styles. First is the color cuff links. Second is the black and white links. The black and white links actually move and are animated when you move your wrist around. For instance, the pole dancer link actually dances up and down the pole when you move them (that's probably why they're my best sellers).

The one fun fact is that I have just as many Women buying them for their men as I do men buying them for themselves. I've also included pictures of two socks that are fun. Sorry about the bad photography. I'm just learning. Enjoy. Marty Mathis

P1010088.jpg

P1010091.jpg

P1010093.jpg

P1010094.jpg

P1010096.jpg

P1010098.jpg

P1010099.jpg

P1010100.jpg

P1010101.jpg

P1010102.jpg

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
Hate to be a wet blanket but while I like the faces I don't care for toggle back links. :(

Marty M.

Vendor
Double siders.

Tomasso said:
Hate to be a wet blanket but while I like the faces I don't care for toggle back links. :(

Nah, you're not being a wet blanket. I love the more elegant look of the Double Sided cuff Links. I don't mind toggle Backs for a more casual look. I've never personally owned a set of Double sided links. Do you find them more difficult to put on?
Marty

Maj.Nick Danger

I'll Lock Up
Marty M. said:
Nah, you're not being a wet blanket. I love the more elegant look of the Double Sided cuff Links. I don't mind toggle Backs for a more casual look. I've never personally owned a set of Double sided links. Do you find them more difficult to put on?
Marty
Takes an extra 30 seconds or so per link, but well worth the extra effort. They seem to be harder to come by than the toggle type, which were probably quite a bit cheaper as they are so much more common.

Edward

Bartender
I like those a lot!

My favourite fastenings are the type with the rigid stalk and the ball end to hold it in place (I have a pair of beautiful Stratton links in gold which were a Christmas present from a much missed grandmother - 40s or 50s style Grand Prix cars on then on a white background, circular face. Beautiful). Two second longer than the rotating-bar toggle type to put on, but great. Most of my links are the toggle type, but that doesn't really bother me - I'm just glad to be wearing them instead of buttoning the cuffs. I very definitely prefer a cufflink with a suit, buttons for casual.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn