Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A final request for your help

Trickeration

Practically Family
Hi.
Some of you may not have even read the danceathon thread but here it is if you're interested:
http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?t=12225

The danceathon is now only a couple of days away (starts this Saturday, Nov 11th at 10am), so I'm asking you all one last time to help out with a donation. It can be as large or as small as you care to make it. The money goes directly to City Of Hope to fund cancer research. I know the QM event is just around the corner, too, and that money is tight, but any little bit helps.

This really a great cause, because that research is finding new treatments all the time that are less uncomfortable for the patient or are more effective than previous ones. It is also making it possible for cancers to be found and treated earlier.

I'm dancing this weekend for several people. First, for friends and family that have had cancer, including a couple of Fedora Lounge members and their loved ones, and 3 of my friends currently undergoing treatment. Second, for friends and family that haven't had cancer, with the hope that they will have good treatment options available to them should they ever be faced with it.

So, please make a donation to the danceathon. It means so much to so many. Here is a link to my danceathon profile, where you can make a donation via Paypal.
http://www.danceathon.org/index.php?loadbody=mip&mid=153

FL members Matt Deckard (Team Old School) and Lucky Kat (Benny on the Swingstrong team) are also participating in the danceathon. If you want to donate to them, their profiles are also at www.danceathon.org in the team directory. And Maxwell Demille will be the MC there.

THANK YOU SO MUCH! Trix

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy