Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A little help dressing up my ladies???

Badluck Brody

Practically Family
It's not difficult for me finding the right look. But now that I have an event in the works, I have to start looking toward dressing up my ladies for the right look.

I see that we have a powder room in the lounge. But being the gentleman that I am, I figure that I'll be polite and ask here so's I don't get slapped or nothin'.

So what I'm looking for is pics or websites that I can find for my ladies to start looking at. We're talking about generally 20's and 30's, from saturdaynight on the town and working class, to depression and dirt poor.

What dresses?
What shoes?
Hats?
Handbags?
Hairstyles?
Level of makeup?

Not that I'm a bum or nothing. But I'd also appreciate any advice that might save a few buck outfitting these girls....

So thanks again

Brody

Oh yeah, I'm also looking to outfit some of our youngsters. Any advice??

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
Do I understand correctly?

You have ladieS (plural) with whom you have youngsterS (plural)?

My goodness, I should think outfitting them would be the least of your worries...

:)

LaMedicine

One Too Many
Please don't be shy, take a peek into the Powder Room, you're quite welcome to for such information. Plenty of threads on all that you mention and more.
FYI there's also a "Ladies' Suits" thread in the Suit forum.

Better yet, have your ladies join us!! :cheers1:

Badluck Brody

Practically Family
I should be more clear....

I actually have one main lady and a few that are just close enough to make the 1st one jealouse. (For no reason ofcoarse). "We" also have a couple "little ladies" that keep me going when the world has me in a headlock...

With planning my events, I just want them to have a good time and ofcoarse feel like they belong. But they wouldn't know where to start and also have other things that they are driving toward. So therefore I get to do the legwork and hope I'm doing it right... Hope I'm getting it right that is!!

SO if it's OK, I'll knock first, cover my eyes and be a gentleman.

Thanks again

Brody

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy