Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A touch of class in every hat...

SHARPETOYS

Call Me a Cab
Art Fawcett of Vintage Silhouettes Custom Crafted Hats has updated his web site. Check it out some nice hats all in one place to enjoy...:) :eusa_clap :)

homepage.gif

http://www.vintagesilhouettes.com/index.htm

Chanfan

A-List Customer
It is indeed, although the tester in me notes the "about us" link on the client design gallery is not active - an easy fix. Also, some of the pages are not titled.

Hmm, the Wall Street looks nice…

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
thanks Gents!! I enlisted another member of the Lounge that is a pro. I wish I could take credit but it all goes to ArtboyNYC. I absolutely love what he has done.
Chanfan, thanks. I fixed it already!!

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
Thank you Aaron & Lady. I think the only thing that mucks up the site is my lousy pictures. I continue to try other methods but I just can't seem to get the pictures to show the true hats. A friend tells me that the felt just "sucks up the light", but I'll keep trying.

Simon82

One of the Regulars
Very nice!

Wow, what a teriffic looking site, Art! I'm no photographer, but the pics look great to me -- maybe it's just the quality of the hats coming through no matter what!

S

Samsa

Absolutely excellent! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

I now have more hats to ogle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomW