A1 bronco jacket made by BUZZ RICKSON for sale

Discussion in 'Outerwear' started by mister FRENCH CANCAN, Jun 12, 2019.

1. mister FRENCH CANCAN

mister FRENCH CANCAN New in Town

Hello there, new in the FL I was the owner of the blog www.fcancan.blogspot.fr I have a large collection of original vintage clothing and japanese repros. I sell today a Bronco brown A1 jacket made by the famous japanese brand. New never worn with pit to pit 22" shoulder 18,5" and sleeves 25".[​IMG]

nick123 likes this.
  2. Dr H

Dr H One Too Many

Did you post a price?
    You might be better advised to move this to the Classifieds section to get best exposure.
    Good luck!

3. mister FRENCH CANCAN

Thanks a lot for your reply . In fact o didn’t really know where to post ;-) I just discover the way FL works .

4. Colin G

Colin G Practically Family

5. handymike

handymike I'll Lock Up

Welcome to the Lounge!
    I always thought you had an account here. There is another member named @Frenchcancan ...no wonder his jackets didn’t seem to be in the same style as the ones you post on your IG.
    Echoing @Colin G , the classifieds are the place we sell and trade!

6. mister FRENCH CANCAN

Hey ! Yes probably had an account a lonnnnggggggg time ago but did not have lot of activity with it. Yes This jacket is on IG . Thanks for the info about "classifieds"… will post the jacket right now !!!!