Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A2's aplenty

dr greg

One Too Many
Found this in a book I picked up today,
a1et5.jpg

Windsock

A-List Customer
That's one of the royalty free pics off historylink.

here's a better quality shot;
IMG_3849.jpg

What's the book Doc?

rgraham

A-List Customer
Maj.Nick Danger said:
Saw this same pic in an old Eastman catalog. Shows the true colors of the jackets nicely. Any more color pics you could post please?

It seemed a bit washed out and on the red side. I did a little color correction on it.

dr greg

One Too Many
specs

Maj.Nick Danger said:
Saw this same pic in an old Eastman catalog. Shows the true colors of the jackets nicely. Any more color pics you could post please?
Any particular theatre/forces? There's a nice shot of Patton, and some British artillery in Italy, a bit of aircraft etc etc, not a huge array but a couple of good quality ones apart from the usual grainy german stuff from the Eastern Front. This interests me because I belive the Germans had pretty much most of the decent colour film in the world at the time, yet it's often not as clear as you'd imagine

Maj.Nick Danger

I'll Lock Up
dr greg said:
Any particular theatre/forces? There's a nice shot of Patton, and some British artillery in Italy, a bit of aircraft etc etc, not a huge array but a couple of good quality ones apart from the usual grainy german stuff from the Eastern Front. This interests me because I belive the Germans had pretty much most of the decent colour film in the world at the time, yet it's often not as clear as you'd imagine
Flight crews and their accouterments if any. From both sides. I leave it at your discretion. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner