Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

About Original Fliegerjacken Germany

pipvh

Practically Family
Hi Ingo,

Your M-422A looks really nice. Is that made in Germany, or somewhere else?

Cheers,

Pip

Flyingtom

New in Town
But when i order the M 422 A by Aero Leather directly the Jacket cost include shipping to Germany "only" 570 Euro and by Original Fliegerjacken cost the Jacket 839 Euro ......:eusa_clap

JanSolo

Practically Family
Pip, I have to agree. Some of the pictures on the Aero site really need to be replaced. For pictorial reference (and for buying, I guess) it's always a good idea to check Original Fliegerjacken as they have some great detail shots and sometimes display some unusual but cool looking leather/lining combinations. Mark Moye's picture trail is also a great resource for pictures.

The M422a shown on OFJ is fitted with a golden mouton collar which isn't displayed on the Aero site. These are the mouton colours that are available:
Black, dark brown, mid brown, rust, gold (and off-white, I think).

Paden

Vendor
Flyingtom said:
But when i order the M 422 A by Aero Leather directly the Jacket cost include shipping to Germany "only" 570 Euro and by Original Fliegerjacken cost the Jacket 839 Euro ......:eusa_clap

Mr. Flyingtown, without a name or a privat message button.
What do you want?
If you have a problem with us, please tell.
For your information, if you search the german market, this is a standard price for that jacket.
Sometimes the difference is closer, it is up to the actual pound.
Again, If you are a guy from Noble House play fair and say what you want or
be quiet.

Flyingtom

New in Town
No guys i have nothing to do with Noble House Ulm.I collect now over 20 Years Flight Jacket have more than 100 Jacket by my own.Buzz Rickson,The Few,Real Mc coys ,Aero and Eastman..also Lewis Leathes and 4 Langlitz Leather Jacket .I watch the market and i wonder me about some prices...2 weeks ago have make a Monza by Lewis Leather in Navy pay about 730 Euro cost by Original Fliegerjacken about 900 Euro ...so thats reality ,,,:p

Paden

Vendor
http://www.rockerspeedshop.com/blouson-moto.php

Do not buy there, too.....................is thats reality?

Als sozusagen "Gröcallze" (Größter Collecter aller Zeiten)
sollten Dir Währungsunterschiede ein Begriff sein.
Mich stören nicht die Fakten, sondern die unsachliche Art und Weise
Deines Vorgehens.
So ein bischen Stromberg ist schon dabei..................;)
Es gibt ein schönes Sprichwort dazu:
Wie es hineinschallt, schallt es hinaus.
Also immer locker durch die Hose atmen und freundlich bleiben.
Freundlichkeit kostet übrigens keinen Cent.
Oder einfach mal den Hörer in die Hand nehmen und mich anrufen.

Flyingtom

New in Town
Richtig was kümmert es den Mond wenn der Hund ihn anbellt ...was regst Du dich dann so auf ist ja nicht bös gemeint sind aber Fakten

Edward

Bartender
JanSolo said:
Pip, I have to agree. Some of the pictures on the Aero site really need to be replaced. For pictorial reference (and for buying, I guess) it's always a good idea to check Original Fliegerjacken as they have some great detail shots and sometimes display some unusual but cool looking leather/lining combinations. Mark Moye's picture trail is also a great resource for pictures.

The M422a shown on OFJ is fitted with a golden mouton collar which isn't displayed on the Aero site. These are the mouton colours that are available:
Black, dark brown, mid brown, rust, gold (and off-white, I think).

The big boys could all learn a lot from John's Goodwear site, IMHO. Aero's site isn't the most intuitive to follow. Eastman do better in that department, but where both fall down is in the lack of photos of the jackets actually being worn, which I find very helpful. Aero do have their gallery of customer jackets, but it's not quite as helpful as John's photos of each of his jackets being worn by the same individual (himself?) in the same size, for comparison.

Gancho

One of the Regulars
Flyingtom you are my leatherjacket hero!

Without people like the guys from Original Fliegerjacken and the other wholesalers from Eastman, Aero, Buzz Rickson, these little factories could never exist. Do you think they can run their business just selling there jackets to enthusiast like we are? Not everybody is able and willing to search hour for hours to get the knowledge to order a jacket direct. Some people like to see and try before buying.

I got respect to all these wholesellers running there business by knowing that people order directly. Sure they will often hear from guys like you that it is much cheaper to order direct.

From such a great collector like you, I expect more input about the jackets and not pitting on people how support our crasiness.

I would be very interessted in seeing pictures of your jackets.

cheeers

Olli

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner