Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Actor Heath Ledger Is Found Dead

Miss Brill

One Too Many
Rick Blaine said:
... we needed further evidence that fame is toxic.

I don't know why anyone would choose to be famous anymore--it is all about tearing people apart. Message boards are full of spiteful talk & bashing. Heath was a target because he let his "hunky" looks go--he gained weight, and his hair was thinning, and for the past few months it was all about how ugly he was. Even if someone doesn't read that kind of thing, it seems like the negativity is still in the air.

SamMarlowPI

One Too Many
Mike in Seattle said:
IMDB reports it's in post-production so it sounds like probably will be one of his last roles.

the last role...he was reallllly good in BrokeBack Mountain...my friend and i were just talking about him last night and how i never knew he was australian b/c the only film i'd seen him in at the time it came out was The Patriot...damn this sucks...

Miss Brill

One Too Many
They just brought him out--I'm watching Headline News. If he was taking TylenolPM to sleep, I'm wondering if he had a heart attack. He was also taking Ambien, but if you try to make TPM work faster or better, it just makes you jittery--and if you are like me, it makes your heart do funny things.

pretty faythe

One Too Many
MrBern said:
the blog report is updated from my first post

http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/01/22/actor-heath-ledger-is-found-dead/

Seem's its Mary-Kate Olsen's apartment. But Police do not believe she is in NYC right now.
And that pills are scattered around his body....
According to Police, signs point to suicide.

or accident...sheesh..be nice, he's dead. No note or other evidence to point to suicide, they still have to go through his phone and computer records. It's not like he was living an obnoxious drug filled life, one the news every day life style such as Amy Winehouse or Anna Nichole Smith, or Bitney or Lindsey. Some times plan ol' accidents happen, even though yes, he did have a previous substance prob, which is going to be brought up often.

SamMarlowPI

One Too Many
just realized he was the same age as Jimi Hendrix and even died under similar circumstances, drug overdose, in an apartment, sleeping, etc...

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
This so sucks. He was such a talented young man. Yet there are still many celebs out there who don't contribute much to society. And I had a feeling he was going to own Joker.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo