Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

AdventureBilt Fortune & Glory

Brad Bowers

I'll Lock Up
SHARPETOYS said:
I agree...

I have 5 of Steve Delk's hats I just order them open crown and blocked them myself.

You can search the world and not find a pure beaver hat for $225.00.

Steve doesn't play the X game with his hats like one Virginia hatter I know.

"Charlie Jabber Jaws" is now up to a 3000X I guess he likes to practice BOHICA on his few customers...

Dare I ask what BOHICA means?

Brad

SHARPETOYS

Call Me a Cab
Originally Posted by SHARPETOYS
I agree...

I have 5 of Steve Delk's hats I just order them open crown and blocked them myself.

You can search the world and not find a pure beaver hat for $225.00.

Steve doesn't play the X game with his hats like one Virginia hatter I know.

"Charlie Jabber Jaws" is now up to a 3000X I guess he likes to practice BOHICA on his few customers...

Brad Bowers said:
Dare I ask what BOHICA means?

Brad

Bend Over Here It Comes Again...

Not-Bogart13

Call Me a Cab
Gray AB for sure!

riccardo said:
Hi to all,
I'm thinking about an AB in my collection, I would like to own one in next winter. Usually I wear blue or gray clothes, it's my job clothes.
I know the really look might be a brown Indy hat, do you advice me to pourchase a brown or a gray hat, for my usually clothes?

...I can't buy a gray and a brown hat!!!!

Riccardo.

Riccardo,
Go with the gray. Steve has a couple of grays, and I've seen samples. I prefer his medium gray, but he also has a dark one. You'd have to ask him about light gray, though. As for the Indy look, he does wear a gray hat in two or three scenes in the first movie, which would be Steve's medium "Raiders Gray".
NB

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran