Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Adventurebilt Page on The Fedora Chronicles

Renderking Fisk

Practically Family
Hey folks… I got a huge request here and I hope MK doesn't mind. I checked with Steve and he was fine with this...

I’ve been asked by a few of the readers of TFC if I can post some pix of The Adventurebilt fedora on The Fedora Chronicles with links to Steve's site... I have serious folks asking me where I can get a good fedora via e-mail and I point them in Steve's direction – but what I would like is to have pics of Men and women wearing the new Adventurebilt but have some with out the rest of the IndyGear trappings and trimmings.

I'm looking for people in Vintage suites and modern street clothes wearing their Adventurebilts, I really want to show how awesome these fedoras look in anything folks wear, not just the IndyGear set. I would like to show real people with names, usernames and general location.

Also, Pics of people wearing their AdventureBilt fedora doing their favorite things... The folks I'm aiming this page for are also Jazz fans and Classic movie aficionados who aren't necessarily Gear heads. Sports fans, Musicians, Bankers, lawyers, Movie makers... a whole variety of people. There was a pic a few years back of a guy wearing his fedora playing a guitar... That's the kind of pic that shows how cool these things look for people who aren't just Raider-fans.

Don’t be afraid to be creative… and Send them along to -
renderking@thefedorachronicles.com

Thank you all very much.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24