Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Black FQHH Cafe Racer Size 40

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Selling my size 40 Cafe Racer in FQHH. Nice substantial jacket with great weight to it, definitely for those that prefer a solid jacket and like or need a longer sleeve length.

Nicely broken in. It is the classic 2 chest pocket version with the full action back. It also has 2 inside pockets with snap closures as well so lots of storage for phones etc. Leather is in great condition as is the lining which is a heavy cotton drill. Nickel hardware for zips.

Fits me well except the sleeves are too long for me and I've got too many black cafe racers to hold on to one that doesn't fit just right.

US$650 including free shipping worldwide.

Measurements to the best of my ability are:
Pit to Pit: approx 23 inches
Shoulder: 19
Sleeve: 27.5
Waist: 19.5
Length: 24.25

It will be going on eBay as well so get in touch if you are interested.

IMG_2265.jpeg

IMG_2266.jpeg

IMG_2267.jpeg

IMG_2268.JPG

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Just making sure the jackets I keep are just right. Not desperate to move this one on as it fits really well everywhere except the sleeves. They are a touch too long but if someone else wants it, I'l just put the $$ from it to one with sleeves that fit me better. Thought I'd put it "out there" but I'm not really worried if it sits here till next year...

TREEMAN

Call Me a Cab
This would be rite up my alley if it weren't for the sleeves. Great jacket, good luck with the sale!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner