Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Bootlegger - Battered Tan

GentlemanOf1946

New in Town
Hey Loungers! Long time lurker, first time poster. I've gotten a lot of good advice from you guys over the years - thanks for that!

I recently purchased my first Aero Jacket, a Bootlegger in Battered Tan Horsehide. I'm already hooked and thinking of a next purchase. I feel like the Battered Tan doesn't get a whole lot of coverage around here, so I thought showing off some pics could help people considering it. It has so much character and really changes depending on the lighting it's in. I love the texture! It looks almost marbled sometimes. New favorite jacket!

SDlDp85.jpg

w7gyJRf.jpg

HDyTZfM.jpg
That is beautiful!

OceanBreeze

One of the Regulars
Hey Loungers! Long time lurker, first time poster. I've gotten a lot of good advice from you guys over the years - thanks for that!

I recently purchased my first Aero Jacket, a Bootlegger in Battered Tan Horsehide. I'm already hooked and thinking of a next purchase. I feel like the Battered Tan doesn't get a whole lot of coverage around here, so I thought showing off some pics could help people considering it. It has so much character and really changes depending on the lighting it's in. I love the texture! It looks almost marbled sometimes. New favorite jacket!

Very nice coloration on that jacket. Reminds me of a fine marble surface.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points