Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Captain America

cloudylemonade

A-List Customer
But there does seem to be a bit of history rewriting in that he presumably didn't have anything to do with winning the contract or supervising the work. Or did he?

The contract was issued by Graham Churchyard on behalf of Vita Ray Productions. Graham is an old friend of Ken’s from The Thrift Shop days, this is why he came to Aero.

yakima

One of the Regulars
Thanks Fanch. If there was an emoticon for offering a handshake I'd overcome my distaste for them and post it.

smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-010.gif

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
Until very recently I had never heard the term "emoticons" and must confess my complete ignorance. At one time, I thought I "knew it all" (circa 1974) but have progressively learned otherwise as I have been dragged screaming and kicking into the 21st century. :eeek: To live in interesting times ... :peace:

Edward

Bartender
Until very recently I had never heard the term "emoticons" and must confess my complete ignorance. At one time, I thought I "knew it all" (circa 1974) but have progressively learned otherwise as I have been dragged screaming and kicking into the 21st century. :eeek: To live in interesting times ... :peace:

I'm surprised we're allowed the :peace: one round here. Isn't politics verboten in these parts? I see that and all I can think of is Nixon. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran