Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero has natural CXL from Horween!!!

tropicalbob

My Mail is Forwarded Here
It's always fun to watch the aging of a jacket, but that one's going to be really spectacular. Can't wait to see the changes. BTW, the color in the first couple of pics looks a lot like Nick's boots when he got them.

BlueWallpaper

Familiar Face
Fit pics
483e9ddc44391a3328eab4221fbb6c2b.jpg
79e6138cb5b25539ef4b19f10939e7ce.jpg
fc15655fe3341b451762560c93a61db1.jpg
c74d561566a33fb5b754ff2b1c83d285.jpg
e22393054a670880b4e3658088f9a379.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice jacket. You have to hand it to Aero they make really nice jackets.

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Tbh, I’ve been quietly wondering what all the fuss over the natural CXL was, I prefer darker browns for jackets but that BR looks AMAZING!

KHainez

New in Town
If a picture is a worth a thousand words...these are worth a million. Blamo! I had a hunch the manipulation and folding and pounding that go into making a jacket would have an effect on the hide and these photos prove it! Stunning jacket man!!

Thanks Ton, I’m wondering how this jacket will react to rain, usually CXL just beads on the surface and runs off, I’m not sure if natural CXL will do the same

hondurasdave47

Practically Family
Send Aero an email and ask if they still have some left. I did that, and they are making a dustbowl in it for me. Holly did tell me that they had enough for one more jacket, so not sure if they are out for now. Worth a shot if you want a jacket done in it. Although reading what Denny said, it does sound very likely that they will make it a part of their standard range of leathers.

Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk
I'm excited to see how this one will turn out!

KHainez

New in Town
Freaking amazing! Not only is this my favorite hide right now but love for CR's completely restored. I've said it before, I'll say it again - no leather jacket looks as good as a good fitting cafe racer. Good CR and you're set for life.

Thanks Monitor I’m inclined to agree. Out of all the jackets I’ve had this one really feels awesome to wear. You know it’s good when the wife says ‘ you should sell them all and just keep this one’

MET

A-List Customer
Send Aero an email and ask if they still have some left. I did that, and they are making a dustbowl in it for me. Holly did tell me that they had enough for one more jacket, so not sure if they are out for now. Worth a shot if you want a jacket done in it. Although reading what Denny said, it does sound very likely that they will make it a part of their standard range of leathers.

Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk

I've mailed them and the answer is there is not any nat. cxl left. They will decide next week if they shall buy more or not. I hope there is enough demand so that natural cxl becomes an option.

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
^^^^thanks man. Same thing here. I’ll crank the AC just to get a little jacket time while reading. Look forward to seeing it later!
B

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
Any update on this leather?

Can’t post any pics now as I’m traveling and didn’t bring that jacket along. I can try to get some pics when I’m back home. But it’s been hard getting pics that are color accurate. It has darkened a bit, but nothing super dramatic so far.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ