Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Highwayman Cordovan 4oz CXL Steerhide size 38

holdemchamp1225

One of the Regulars
hi all,

I just placed an order with Aero for a couple Board Racers so letting a few go that just sit in the closet.

Please see the measurements below which were taken just as Aero would (not around the sleeves but straight down the center) and if you have any questions please PM me.

This is a cordovan Aero Highwayman made from Aero's HEAVIEST 4oz CXL Steerhide in size 38. It is in PERFECT condition and not yet broken-in even though the outer shell is more supple than new. It is lined in royal stewart tartan and has one interior vertical stud pocket located on the right side. I can honestly say it is like wearing a suit of armor and the grain developing is AMAZING. The hide is super thick!! I actually will be ordering the same hide and color in a 38 Cafe Racer after I receive the Board Racers.

I noticed when taking photos that the zipper pin is no longer there. I think my cat ripped it off when playing inside my closet, little rascal that she is LOL. The zip and other side are perfect. I contacted Aero and was quoted a price of 50 GBP to replace the pin and/or one side of the zipper. I think it is actually an easy fix if someone had the proper tools or knew a competent showmaker or seamstress. So I will be lowering the price accordingly and could send the jacket directly to Aero for the repair and have them reroute the jacket to the buyer if needed.

Measurements are:

pit to pit - 20.5" seam to seam or 22" outside of leather
shoulder to shoulder - 17.75" front
waist - 20"
sleeve - 24.5" (Aero style straight down middle) or 25.25" around outer sleeve
back length - 24.25"
weight - 3 kg or 6 lbs 10 oz

Price is $450 or equivalent in EUR shipped worldwide. Jacket is currently in France but can easily be shipped anywhere.

SOLD

Last edited:

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
Hey, if you are considering trades, let me know. I got a thread around here with a size 38 brown fqhh Aero Teamster I would like to trade for a 4 oz steerhide jacket.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy