Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Leather Clothing trial update

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
No, that was actually true. I think it was during the re-organisation of the factory when they were taking more people on. There was just piles of 'stuff' cluttering the place - I suspect as a result of WL's 'any and everything' trade-in policy - so they had to make some space somehow.

Alright. I remember seeing some nice pieces listed, so I'm glad to hear that wasn't a part of something shady, too. :)

eggleman

One of the Regulars
looks like I have a ST 4am special ?

IMG_20150531_2230177_rewind.jpg

AdeeC

Practically Family
It's the overnight service. Put your order in.before close of business hours and pick it up on your way to work the next day.

Stand By

One Too Many
:eusa_clap

we're on a roll !

Indeed.
Downhill.

This thread is poison and runs counter to the spirit of TFL.
As was stated a while ago by Sloan himself, this case would always leave as many unanswered questions as it answers - and in an attempt to fill in the unknowns, the rife speculation on peoples' private lives and their character is not pertinent to this Outerwear section.
The rules set forth by the bartender clearly state that TFL is a place for people who have a shared disdain for crass modern sensibilities (those within which we all unfortunately now live and are bombarded with every day) and prefer to embrace the values of quality, style and class of yesteryear - and civility. This is why we all find ourselves here in the end. This engenders bonhomie from disparate people but with shared specific interests and passions and, though there will be disagreements of course, these would be made through respectful and civil debate. This thread is sorely lacking that, as it has throughout. Others would disagree and indeed, have done so in a manner that is both uninviting and I dare say militant (I have just chosen to delete my example here. I will not point fingers as that will not be helpful to what I am trying to say here).
I enjoy TFL and come here to relax and share what I have and what I know - and hope to learn from others and enjoy the discussions as I go - and I fear for the many lurkers (a silent majority, if you will, when one considers the numbers of members against the numbers who post) as, like anybody with eyes in their head and are able to read, they will view this thread for its unsportsmanlike behaviour and thus feel a sense of trepidation or reluctance for posting anything in future (and new postings are the lifeblood of any forum) for fear of how they may be received.

Gentlemen, your heretic has been publicly burned at the stake and his reputation along with it - and the dancing on his ashes should desist at once. It is not de riguer to the rules and is unbecoming of this good place. Can you please show some magnamanity?
It is my hope that this very sorry episode can be put behind us and we can return to the gentlemanly spirit of esprit de corp (squadron spirit, if you will)… and for those bitter few who cannot, I hope a spirit of civil detente can prevail.
Please. It's enough already.
Thank you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana