Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Leather VESTE DE RALLYE Horsehide Coat, NWOT for sale.

Jeff Manga

New in Town
Guys, I am selling a veste de rallye, brown size 44, like new condition.
Link to ebay auction is below.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180658326467&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT
Up for auction is a a Heavy front Quarter Horsehide Veste de Rallye in Brown. Alpeca lining. Bought new for myself this year, size 44. It is too small for me. I am 6'3, 250 lbs, and it does not fit. It is in new condition. I tried to break it in a bit for a couple of weeks, so there is a nice patina already developing. If you are a looking at this auction, you know how killer these coats are. There simply is no substitute. Bid with confidence as I am at 100 % . Immediate paypal required, no neg bidders, and please drop me a note if you have less than ten transactions. this is your shot at an aero at a fraction of the cost. These go for over a G note new, with shipping and tax. good luck, and peace.
Size is a 44, XL
"Veste de Rallye" - Heavy Front Quarter Horsehide
The Veste des Rallye successfully captures the period feel of 1960's motoring. First made by Aero in 1994 to commemorate the 30th anniversary of the mighty Mini Cooper's first of four consecutive Monte Carlo Rally victories (although the French did manage to find a way to disqualify the winning Mini in 1966).

The Veste des Rallye is timeless in design, from its boxy 60's styled car coat cut to its simple two pocket design. This Horsehide jacket will soon become a trusted friend.

Each garment is made entirely by a single highly skilled machinist, lined in pure Alpaca Wool imported from Peru and finished with keyhole sewn button holes and hand-stitched buttons (these will not fall off in a couple of years!). A really simple easy to wear "over jacket".

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic