Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Leathers Daytona Battered Seal HH Size 40 (fits 42) USD 400

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
Aero Daytona Battered Seal 0000.JPG
Aero Daytona Battered Seal 0001.JPG
Aero Daytona Battered Seal 0002.JPG
Aero Daytona Battered Seal 003.jpg
Aero Daytona Battered Seal 004.jpg
Aero Daytona Battered Seal 005.jpg
Aero Daytona Battered Seal 007.jpg
Aero Daytona Battered Seal 008.jpg

For sale is the Aero Daytona jacket in Battered Seal HH. I am the original owner. Jacket is in good used condition. Sleeves are lined with moleskin like Japanese jackets, body is wool lining. The elastic on the back pleat is on its last leg of life and may need to be replaced in a year time, price reflects this.

All sale is final and PPFF only. Please check all measurements in the photos. This jackets fits bigger in the upper body, but has an aggressive taper at the waist, check the hem measurement before purchasing please.

USD 400 shipped US/Canada. Jacket ships from Vancouver BC.

Thank you.

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
Beautiful jacket! Elastic in the back pleat? Could you point out or describe what you mean? Not familiar with it.
There is a horizontal elastic band that holds the two back pleat together (action back). The elastic band will eventually lose its elasticity and the action pleat will start to be activated all the time.
Left side elastic still good. Right side elastic is starting to go.
IMG_4637.jpg

IMG_4650.jpg

This is not a functional issue but an aesthetic one. To get a new elastic band can cost $25 to $75 depending on where you're at. It's a simple one hour job one can do it at home too, but I am selling it as is. There is a thread on there that shows how to put in a new elastic from the inside.

bgrant570

New in Town
Thanks for explaining about the pleat. Also, in the first set of pictures the leather looks quite a bit darker than in the second set with you wearing the jacket. Which would you say is closest to the actual color?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner