Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero M-422a fit pics for critique

ToddPZ0313

New in Town
Hey everyone I am Todd,well I pulled the trigger and purchased an Aero M-422a from Thurston Bros.Carrie is awesome.Well I Just want to get a gauge on if this ia good fit as info I literally had just taken this out of the box and threw it on.Without further ado waddayathink?

AF1QipNDDJe1mNIfggHLoh7yijUw2EGI7LI_7YbrUMu8

AF1QipNetrCY-gAkzuJrUFIqNIDKzd8aaDmU1SjhZyu3

AF1QipN6q7gY5bDyU_G-hpi2_hLxuUSGqnnw_QdvGGyW

AF1QipPXwEM3klG9jlyCJECF1vPhKpC5cIGYJtyDXm8U

AF1QipMqQFr4_K1xvNmoQTdY6ErBYbyL57lDZ00bVCyC

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
sleeve too long for the style perhaps, hard to judge jacket length with t-shirt under the hem and photo angle

seres

A-List Customer
I think Aero tend to add a little length to the sleeves and body to compensate for the thinner knits. After you wear the jacket a few days, you’ll appreciate that.

Take some more pics with the t-shirt tucked in and the jacket unzipped, for a better evaluation.

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
Fun fact; I can see the ones with sweatshirt, not the ones with t-shirt only. That being said, fit looks good with sweatshirts, maybe sleeves a tad long (you barely see the knits) but that's nothing I would lose another thought about. I'm guessing it's a bit loose without the sweatshirt? Make up your mind what you will mostly wear it with, if with sweatshirt, it's a keeper. Given it has a mouton collar, it's probably more suitable in colder weather where you will be wearing a sweater?

ToddPZ0313

New in Town
Yeah It is a tad looser with a T-Shirt,I never have liked anything tight around my gut so it fits the bill there,I am a "freeze baby" (and go figure I work outside!!!!) so I am thinking a sweater maybe the "gob type" I am not aware of how thick they are,so will probably have to try one on.I am a towering 5'7" fun fact (to use your term cause hey; I like it!!!!) when I got it I thought I should have gone 1" longer in the body and 1" shorter on the sleeves, lol.I have a 46-1/2" Chest and a depending on season 40-42" waist.Still I am very happy with the purchase though,and look to many years wearing this Jacket.

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
Yeah It is a tad looser with a T-Shirt,I never have liked anything tight around my gut so it fits the bill there,I am a "freeze baby" (and go figure I work outside!!!!) so I am thinking a sweater maybe the "gob type" I am not aware of how thick they are,so will probably have to try one on.I am a towering 5'7" fun fact (to use your term cause hey; I like it!!!!) when I got it I thought I should have gone 1" longer in the body and 1" shorter on the sleeves, lol.I have a 46-1/2" Chest and a depending on season 40-42" waist.Still I am very happy with the purchase though,and look to many years wearing this Jacket.

Body length is spot on, longer would look odd in this style. As I said, fit in body is great, you did well there!

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
I too cannot see the t shirt pics.

The length looks good and with the sweatshirt, it seems to be a solid fit. Sleeves are a bit long, but otherwise it looks good.

dubpynchon

One Too Many
It looks good to me, the sleeves are a bit long so there's a lot of tunnelling in the knits but some people like them that way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24