Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Pioneer

Plumbline

One Too Many
Looking good Simon ... wear it hard and wear it often ... the only way, they're tough old things till you break them :D

Xenophon

One of the Regulars
Nice indeed, my size and I like really the tartan liner. Would be sorely tempted but I've enough Aero jackets in my closet and underway. First mission when I get back to Europe is to offload my one size too large half belt deluxe, then I'll see. Although I think I'll give Aero a pass and order the original flightjacket Messerschmitt instead. Looks also very nice, german quality.

simonc

Practically Family
Today
PoXf22Y.jpg

Last edited:

Xenophon

One of the Regulars
Very nice indeed, made me take a look at my calendar and order to check how long before I might expect delivery of my Maxwell in cordovan fqhh (feb. 2014....alas). But good to see a pic of someone wearing a cordovan jacket, wonder why one sees them so seldom.

simonc

Practically Family
Thanks for the comments guys, yeah, it's not cordovan, its brown fqhh, it does have purple look here in this pic, I guess the light or summit, but its dark milk chocolate brown.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltqt