Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Pioneer

Smithy

I'll Lock Up
That's a cracking jacket, good choice. I love Aero's brown FQHH, and could stare at it all day!

schitzo

Suspended
So, since it's gonna be raining all wknd I guess this is a perfect opportunity for you to don that mother and snap us some fit pics.

Am I wrong?

schitzo

Suspended
actually I am wrong it's sunny with blue skies today. Damn that forecaster!

I am not gonna miss this summer

simonc

Practically Family
Some fit pics for you
Ry8XjwW.jpg

Afd4G3f.jpg

zkaYOBY.jpg

3yDUaOk.jpg

Those look great, Simon. Nicely done. One of the best-fitting jackets here. And you look like a proper thug too :)
Boots are a perfect match as well. Congrats!

Worf

I'll Lock Up
MAN those streets are clean. That jacket, those jeans and broghans cry out for less timid surroundings... Lookin' good man... keep stylin'.

Worf

Edward

Bartender
Sharp jacket. Looks really good on. The Pioneer is in the frame as one option for my next (which will be black), though I think I want something shorter, and with a breast zip pocket (especially if I go against having an internal pocket, which I might.... remains to be seen). Looks to be the same length as my Bootlegger. I really like the button front on this... Would make a nice addition to Aero's current line-up...

simonc

Practically Family
Thanks for the comments fellas, you are very kind, its a really super jacket, quite light, I figure there must be new hides at Aero, as this is just the right side of sturdy but malleable, it sits on the hips as I can insert my hands into my jeans pockets when its done up. It has this thick Alpaca lining (I will get some closer shots on) and I really stress a bi-swing back my arms are totally free moving.
tCGVYXa.jpg

H3pjXjr.jpg

wdw

One Too Many
Very nice indeed. Looks a bit like the Short Teamster they trialled. What are the dimensions, if you don't mind me asking - chest, shoulder, back, sleeves?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24