Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Premier 1930s Highwayman

mendelboaz

One Too Many
I think the 36 HWM fits the person from the other thread pretty great. Also, Nick, from the side your 38 doesn't look quite that big. Just a little loose, that's all.

A few pics of my 38 when I first got it:

Chest size = 41". Weight = 154lbs. Height = 5'9". Had Aero lengthen the sleeves & body a little bit, also the jacket is tapered to a 36.

Last edited:

nick123

I'll Lock Up
Mine didn't look as good as yours!
What are your thoughts on the front yoke on the zip sleeve hwm? I've always liked it, kind of Western-ish. I'm having a bit of a cowboy personality crisis as of late...(about to exchange the leather for Type IIIs and Storm Riders)....Great jacket man!

Last edited:

mendelboaz

One Too Many
Thank you, sir!
I love the front yoke. One of the reasons I went with the zip sleeve HWM. I'm having a Langlitz jacket made with Western front & back yokes, it looks awesome.
Don't exchange all of your leathers for Type III's... And be sure to get some cowboy boots while you're at it ;)

Nick, the cowboy thing will come and go every few years, especially in LA. By all means, get yourself a great denim jacket- there are so many good ones out there right now. I'd say that it might be a good Idea to focus on 1 perfect leather jacket right now. You have been through a few in the last couple of years...maybe it's time to focus on "the grail". Then you have enough in the wardrobe to choose when inspiration calls. Here in SoCal, maybe you only need 1-2 jackets anyway :)
(ooooh I'm gonna get stoned for this....)

nick123

I'll Lock Up
Nick, the cowboy thing will come and go every few years, especially in LA. By all means, get yourself a great denim jacket- there are so many good ones out there right now. I'd say that it might be a good Idea to focus on 1 perfect leather jacket right now. You have been through a few in the last couple of years...maybe it's time to focus on "the grail". Then you have enough in the wardrobe to choose when inspiration calls. Here in SoCal, maybe you only need 1-2 jackets anyway :)
(ooooh I'm gonna get stoned for this....)

Don't get stoned, have a whiskey, yeehah.
I should have been specific. Not so much the cowboy look. The Western look. A denim jacket and a tucked in flannel. With sneakers?
lol

mendelboaz

One Too Many
Don't get stoned, have a whiskey, yeehah.
I should have been specific. Not so much the cowboy look. The Western look. A denim jacket and a tucked in flannel. With sneakers?
lol

LOL yerrrr pissin' me off buddy! Best get some rockin' western boots if you don't want my foot up your *ss! :D

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
I'm hoping to pop over to the factory on Thursday, so I'll have a try of it on, if there's one that'll fit, and report back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points