Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Seven Custom - Recommendations

BisonT4R

New in Town
Horween Pinnacle Horsehide Cognac…
Carrie just got back to me. She’s going to send me a sample of the Pinnacle Cognac. There’s only one sample jacket so far, but if she thinks it will work for me more than Vicenza I’ll probably go for it. Then do a Thedi deer/elk or an Unfinished HH as a second jacket in the mid future.

Jasonindenver

One of the Regulars
I can bet there will be a substantial wait time for that hide as supplies ramp up but that is a beautiful leather. I would suffer the wait. Let us know how the sample feels.

BisonT4R

New in Town
I can bet there will be a substantial wait time for that hide as supplies ramp up but that is a beautiful leather. I would suffer the wait. Let us know how the sample feels.
For sure on letting everyone know how the sample is. And I have no problem with a long time if it is an awesome hide. Maybe another member randomly has a custom 28”+ Unfinished HH extra slim they’d sell me in the meantime (kidding, sort of).

Hide'n'seek

One of the Regulars
Carrie just got back to me. She’s going to send me a sample of the Pinnacle Cognac. There’s only one sample jacket so far, but if she thinks it will work for me more than Vicenza I’ll probably go for it. Then do a Thedi deer/elk or an Unfinished HH as a second jacket in the mid future.
Going by your wishes the Pinnacle will fit the bill. Depth of colour, a whisky/ cognac colour and soft. Vicenza does have the same depth of colour

Hide'n'seek

One of the Regulars
Going by your wishes the Pinnacle will fit the bill. Depth of colour, soft
Shouldn't be too long a wait. We made this jacket a few weeks ago. The order has been in with Horween for sometime now, we should have in a couple of weeks and so far only a couple of orders.

BisonT4R

New in Town
Going by your wishes the Pinnacle will fit the bill. Depth of colour, soft

Shouldn't be too long a wait. We made this jacket a few weeks ago. The order has been in with Horween for sometime now, we should have in a couple of weeks and so far only a couple of orders.
Great to hear, @Hide'n'seek! I’m mostly likely going to go with Pinnacle. My fit jacket arrived shortly.

BisonT4R

New in Town
I just got the cognac Pinnacle sample from Carrie - it’s awesome. Final order is an Aero Seven in Pinnacle cognac with cream contrast stitching, Premier Highwayman yoke, slanted chest pockets with diamond pulls, no zippers on the hand warmer pockets, front zipper starts 0.75” from bottom, olive cotton sateen liner, shoulder gussets. Thanks all for the advice!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana