Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Teamster Tumbled CXL HH 1 month

Charlie_Marlowe

New in Town
A quick post about the state of the Teamster in tumbled CXL Horsehide after 1 month of wear.

The arms are very soft now, a rest of stiffness is in the shoulder area.

zP6soc9.jpg

HThJlKE.jpg

XCzY1SU.jpg

A small blemish - the inside pocket option

gmQma6T.jpg

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I love that pattern. I really miss my Teamster that I sold, it was way too big so it was the right thing to do but still....

This one is breaking in beautifully.

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
Looks magnificant. I think my brown FQHH CXL Teamster is now 4-5 years old and is the only CXL I own. Like you I also went with football buttons that are easier to button and unbutton than flat buttons, especially on thicker leather.

seres

A-List Customer
...I also went with football buttons that are easier to button and unbutton than flat buttons, especially on thicker leather.

I'm contemplating a CXL jacket and was wondering whether the rounded football buttons or the flat buttons were easier to use on thick leather. I was hoping the leather football buttons would work, so thanks for the reinforcement!

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
I'm contemplating a CXL jacket and was wondering whether the rounded football buttons or the flat buttons were easier to use on thick leather. I was hoping the leather football buttons would work, so thanks for the reinforcement!
My Mulligan (mid-weight HH) and Maxwell (goatskin) both have flat buttons and are easier to use, especially the goatskin Maxwell, but am glad I ordered my CXL FQHH Teamster with football buttons which I did on the advice of Ken Calder.

Hh121

Banned
Looks magnificant. I think my brown FQHH CXL Teamster is now 4-5 years old and is the only CXL I own. Like you I also went with football buttons that are easier to button and unbutton than flat buttons, especially on thicker leather.

Would you like to share some pictures with us? Thank you

tropicalbob

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Excellent photos. They seem to capture the beautiful depth of color of the CXL HH. Years ago I was listening to a piece by the minimalist composer Lamonte Young. The whole piece was a single drone sound and, according to the album's liner notes, the listener was instructed to walk around his room while the piece was playing and listen to it from different heights and locations. It was really astonishing to hear the variations in the sound. I couldn't help thinking of this when looking at the photos: I've often put my jacket on the couch by the window of my study and watched the subtle changes that happen with the changes in the light. Amazing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR