Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

aero teamster...

dash69

Familiar Face
hello fellow aero fan's.about a month and a half ago i ordered a black fqhh teamster.while i'm waiting i was wondering if anyone owns a teamster,maybe they could post a couple of picture's.i have a brown hwymn on order also.i should be getting that a couple of week's before the teamster.this forum's and the internet is flooded with pic's of the hwymn,but no pics of a single teamster...except for aero's.there pictures are not to bad,but not a single customer submitted shot...with flesh an bone's underneath.speaking of bone's,i'm new to the forum.so some pics would really help.great info and picture's here,thank's much.

May I ask a favor? It would be very beneficial to use proper punctuation and sentence structure (not like some snooty English major, just like a grownup) when you post?
It's difficult to read, and disrespectful to others. Thanks a bunch.

53Effie

A-List Customer
Welcome Dash. It sounds like you have some very nice jackets ordered. Please let us see some pictures when you receive them. Like you, I don't think I have ever seen pictures of a Teamster posted on the forum. Maybe we will get to see some soon. I would like that. Again, welcome and I hope to hear more from you. Your going to love your jackets. I have two Aero's in my collection and they are excellent in my opinion.

dash69

Familiar Face
thank's for the advice.i really dont want to offend anyone.once again,i've recieved some good advice here.pardon my english and punctuation.i'm from the bronx.

dash69

Familiar Face
Thank's for the welcome.I'll post some picture's of my teamster when the box arrive's.I'm not that bad with my camera,maybe they'll help someone with there choice of a jacket.

frussell

One Too Many
I agree. I think it's "disrespectful of others" to give someone such an unfriendly welcome. We already have the unofficial, self-appointed "Aero Police" who jump on anyone who dares to criticize Aero in any way, no matter how slight. Do we really need to dump on new members to the forum for their grammar, spelling or capitalization? Looking forward to seeing your photos, dash69. Frank

I agree. I think it's "disrespectful of others" to give someone such an unfriendly welcome. We already have the unofficial, self-appointed "Aero Police" who jump on anyone who dares to criticize Aero in any way, no matter how slight. Do we really need to dump on new members to the forum for their grammar, spelling or capitalization? Looking forward to seeing your photos, dash69. Frank

Oh please. I asked nicely, and as his subsequent posts show, he can do just fine. I don't care about not-perfect English, just some punctuation to help read a bloody post. Aero has nothing to do with this post, so please, I only nicely asked to make it easier to read - which the kind fella did.
Thank you.

frussell

One Too Many
Sorry Scott, just seemed like implying someone is not a "grownup" was a little out of line, even with the cute little "May I ask a favor" in front of it. I'll let you have the last word on this, as that seems to be your preference when posting in the Outerwear thread. Thanks, Frank

dash69

Familiar Face
Sorry Scott, just seemed like implying someone is not a "grownup" was a little out of line, even with the cute little "May I ask a favor" in front of it. I'll let you have the last word on this, as that seems to be your preference when posting in the Outerwear thread. Thanks, Frank

Well,thank's everyone for the comment's.I think my skin's way thicker than fqhh,aero's or anyone else's.But if i wore a straight jacket to work every day then why would i drop good money on a teamster,or any other jacket for that matter.

Davy Crockett

A-List Customer
hi Dash,
There was a Teamster thread started by tbirdfan on 9-11-2009, and he posted some photo's which are now deleted! but this was one of the best looking Aero jackets I have seen!, it would be nice to see how it was breaking in if he is still around.

Well I placed an order for mine at the end of August so I just need to wait until it arrives :).

I did some searches trying to find pics and couldn't find anything. Had it almost as bad withe the 50's Half Belt Deluxe. You finally have to just hope it's what you want if it's not an A2 or Highwayman as there aren't many pics. Good luck!!!

dash69

Familiar Face
Well,i was just wondering what color jacket did you order equality.Mine was ordered on 8/27.My highwayman about a month before that.Good luck with your's,hope it's all you expect.

Equality 7-2521

One of the Regulars
Well,i was just wondering what color jacket did you order equality.Mine was ordered on 8/27.My highwayman about a month before that.Good luck with your's,hope it's all you expect.

That would be seal in goatskin. Thanks for the well wishes and I hope you find enjoyment with yours as well!

Jaguar66

A-List Customer
It would be very beneficial to use proper punctuation and sentence structure .
I agree with ButteMT, people get into the habit of using "texting" english, and it is too abbreviated, and is difficult to read. And can annoy others. I appreciate reading normal english myself.

dash69

Familiar Face
o.k. folk's.i think i get the jist of the puctuation/grammer stuff.That's all been discussed.Now i have a request,post some aero teamster picture's please.If you know of any,let the lounge know.

To the OP - I located an Aero Teamster on eBay and thought I'd post it here for you...maybe that will get Frank off my backside.

Aero Teamster Pics
Hope this helps...

102_4888.jpg

102_4889.jpg

CIMG8544.jpg

CIMG8545.jpg

CIMG8547.jpg

CIMG8549.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members