Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Veste de Rallye for sale - size 46" cordovan

Lear

One of the Regulars
Manufacturer: Aero Leather Clothing
Model: Veste de Rallye
Size: 46" with 1½" added to both body and sleeves
Material: Cordovan FQHH (roll-over stitching throughout)
Lining: Olive gabardine
Pockets: Twin vertical (in the lining) pockets (left zip & right snap closure)
Condition: No rips, tears, gouges or other damage to FQHH or lining. Slight rubbing wear on left sleeve cuff. Lining is still absolutely perfect, not smelly, roughed up or worn through. Outside of this Veste is looking nicely lived in though... in the best possible way :)

Original pictures, drama and excitement etc. shown here. Scroll through past the black Veste, which I'm keeping.

http://www.thefedoralounge.com/show...an-I-can-also-do-Stockman-Cheyenne&highlight=

Current state of wear/patina pics to follow (end of weekend or Monday... sorry)

Price: £350

Notes: This jacket is simply not for a slightly built person. If you have wide shoulders and can bench a goodly amount, it'll sit on you perfectly. Otherwise, it'll swamp you. Has a small initials name tag on the bottom front hem. It's up to you to unpick this (don't trust myself to do). I'm in London and South East UK if that helps.

Edit: To add pics taken yesterday. Fourth pic from top shows the very slight rubbing wear on left sleeve cuff.

0001.jpg

0002.jpg

0003.jpg

0004.jpg

0005.jpg

0006.jpg

0007.jpg

Lear

Last edited:

Lear

One of the Regulars
Before I dip my toe into eBay - would be a first for me - it's now 10% less @ £315, which saves me the hassle of going that route.

Lear

Lear

One of the Regulars
Oops! Completely forgot about this thread.

Yep, still for sale

Lear

Last edited:

Lear

One of the Regulars
Sorry no PM or Email link with clicking on your profile. Click on mine and you can reach me. Thanks, Jim

Hi oldemettle, maybe you're too new to the system to enable PM's. My PM is always turned on. This what I get when I try to PM you:

"oldemettle has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her."

I wouldn't want to post my email here for every spammer to harvest, so don't really know what to say.

Lear

Lear

One of the Regulars
What's chest measurement?

Also can't PM you (because you only have 3 posts?)

I'm away for the weekend. All I can say for now is the body & chest is standard default Aero size for a 46" Veste. All I did was add a bit (described above) to the length only of the arms and body.

From the top shoulder seam to the end of the sleeve cuff: 26.5 inches

From the lower armpit seam to the end of the sleeve cuff: 17.5 inches

I have taken the measurement in a straight line (not curved around the very slight curve/puffiness of elbow). These are the longest measurements I can get.

I'm in London

Lear

oldemettle

New in Town
Saw Shakespeare's Cymbeline last Sunday at A Noise Within's Pasadena Theatre - There is a Lear-like
character called King Cymbeline. A tip for members: A Noise Within is home for the classics. George
Bernard Shaw's The Doctor's Dilemma is now on stage.

oldemettle

New in Town
What part of glorious London are you in Lear? I was staying in Twickenham a few years ago and took the
Flying Scotsman northward and then via car to the Isle of Skye. I should have visited Aero.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy