Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Akubra Kentucky Rancher

MTwoodsrunner

New in Town
Thanks Brent!...I'll certainly post a few more pics down the trail amigo!
Sure is a fun forum to meander through...taker easy, but taker!...woods

My other Kentucky Rancher:

2BACD141-3064-4EFC-B64C-59696A456DE3.jpeg
506C23AA-8AE0-4BC9-9C35-FCF5C0B6B233.jpeg
C38A55FE-B456-43F9-8CDC-84A52374F6A0.jpeg

wsmontana

A-List Customer
Howdy from Montana..I'm a newbe here and This is my Akubra Kentucky Rancher with a Wyoming bash and a double Mule kick!...Picked it up a few years ago and added my own bash...I own many hats, but none fits me quite as well as my Akubras...taker easy but taker...woods View attachment 503112 View attachment 503113 View attachment 503115
Welcome Woods! Great to have another MT guy on the forum. Love the hat and what you’ve done with it. Akubras are a great match for our MT weather and I usually have one on when out on the river.
Bill

MTwoodsrunner

New in Town
Welcome Woods! Great to have another MT guy on the forum. Love the hat and what you’ve done with it. Akubras are a great match for our MT weather and I usually have one on when out on the river.
Bill
Howdy neighbor,
appreciate the welcome...totally agree that the Akubras fit right in out here.
Though I usually dawn a Filson Packer or a Dorfman Pacific Safari when floating the Yellowstone.
Good to know there's another Montanan around...Taker easy Bill, but taker!...woods

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points