Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Akubra Overload

Tom-n-Perris

Vendor
This arrived on December 31st in the mail all I can say it is going to be a very OZ Happy New Year for me.

DSCF2920.jpg

DSCF2921.jpg

I will post pictures of my new campdraft and stylemaster later this week.

Hats are like potato chips,You can't have just one! :eek:

Wolfwood

A-List Customer
Tom-n-Perris said:
Hats are like potato chips,You just can't have one!
Shouldn't that be "...you can't have just one!" ? Your version reads as if it were impossible to acquire any hats at all while you clearly have one un-boxed right there... :p

Swagman

New in Town
Tom-n-Perris said:
This arrived on December 31st in the mail all I can say it is going to be a very OZ Happy New Year for me.

I will post pictures of my new campdraft and stylemaster later this week.

I know what that is! I received a box just like that today with a Sandtone Coolabah and a Mid Grey Stylemaster packed just like that from Everything Australian. Now there's a company that must love lounge members.

Show us how you bash that Campdraft.

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
rrog said:
Get to feeling better BobC and I think it would look nice to see those two hats bashed the same AND side by side.

rrog

Per your request, rrog. I worked on my new tawny Campdraft today. What do you think?

IMG_0618.jpg

IMG_0619.jpg

This is the first time I've ever ran a sink full of water and dunked a hat in it to shape it.

BobC

gtdean48 said:
Nice job, Bob. Like it a tad more than your Silver Belly bash, just a tad... gtd

Thanks, gtd. I'm really glad you said that. The silverbelly was done for me by Ron at Hatsdirect. ;)

Thanks to the rest of you too.

carter

I'll Lock Up
CJ, I really like the Bushman on you. That's a great look! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Bob, Nicely done on the tawny fawn Campdraft. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Mr. Paladin

Great work on that Campdraft Bob; it looks great.

I have a question for everyone who has ordered from Hats Direct lately. I ordered that moonstone Fed IV on 12/18, it was debited onto my card on 12/19, and I got the shipping e-mail from them. It has not yet shown up on my doorstep. Have I given enough time before contacting them for a trace, given the busy shipping of the Christmas season or do you think it might be held up by ICE for some reason? I am getting worried and kicking myself for ordering that close to Christmas with all the usual mailing/shipping confusion. I specified the Airmail option. What do you think???

Swagman

New in Town
Mr. Paladin said:
Have I given enough time before contacting them for a trace, <snip> I specified the Airmail option. What do you think???

I think you'll find a package this week.

Also, I believe the HatsDirect site says they won't initiate a trace until 1 month has passed the expected due date.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic