Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Akubra Overload

Landman

One Too Many
I believe only the Akubra's from David Morgan come with the holes for chin straps. If you bought your Kiandra from an Australian dealer it probably did not have the chin strap connection.

new2hats

A-List Customer
I believe only the Akubra's from David Morgan come with the holes for chin straps. If you bought your Kiandra from an Australian dealer it probably did not have the chin strap connection.

I wonder why that is?

Dont the hats all come from the same manufacturer/company?

Neophyte

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I've just placed an order with David Morgan for a Banjo Paterson in Heritage Fawn. I could've gotten it much cheaper and faster from EA, but DM's fantastic return/exchange policy won me over, especially since I don't know if this hat'll suit me. And besides, the last time I showed DM any love was when I bought a Lightning Ridge in 2010 lol.

This'll make my first hat purchase in quite a while, so I'm pretty pumped. I just hope it gets here before the next weekend so I can take it with me on my graduate school interviews and campus visit in Massachusetts.

Last edited:

Thunderball

One of the Regulars
Just in this week from Everything Australian. Banjo Paterson in heritage grade felt and a Rink in plastic. The BP is "Made in Australia" the Rink is "Assembled in Australia"

Neophyte

That Banjo and Rink are gorgeous, they got me even more excited for my own Banjo coming in! Heritage Fawn looks really classy under sunlight.

Neophyte

The Banjo Paterson I ordered from DM late Friday night has already arrived in Chattanooga this morning. That is incredibly fast, two days faster than their estimated delivery time!

Unfortunately, I will be in Knoxville until Thursday...

ManofKent

New Akubra homburg in Acorn (colour changes a lot depending on the light - from almost grey in shade to rich tan in sunlight):

More photos in the Homburg thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider