Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Alexander Leathers opinion needed.

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
Which lining did you choose for the remake?

Same thing, he said the problem was not the lining, but probably the way it was stitched, maybe sewn to close to the edge or something like that...

Even though this is an absolute pain in the ****, they really are trying to get this right! He said the last thing he wanted was for me to say "I tried to buy an AL jacket, but they couldn't get it right so i got my money back"
and that they were going to get it done. All he wants is for me to be happy, and it shows.

He did offer me a refund, but in the end what i really want is a nice jacket!

Damo

A-List Customer
Glad to hear that the remake is happening. I would have wanted a remake too. Now hopefully you will receive what you originally wanted. Looking forward to hearing about it.

ykurtz

One of the Regulars
Some vendors tremble when things like this happen. Others rise to the challenge and use it as an opportunity to shine. A good outcome here is better than any banner ad.

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
One thing worth mentioning, they have decide to stop offering Talon zippers. Apparently they had a huge numbers of zipper failures from their last batch, and Talon are refusing to acknowledge there is a problem.
So it seems talon are out, this one will have a Riri zipper.

Last edited:

bbq

Familiar Face
One thing worth mentioning, they have decide to stop offering Talon zippers. Apparently they had a huge numbers of zipper failures from they last batch, and Talon are refusing to acknowledge there is a problem.
So it seems talon are out, this one will have a Riri zipper.

Thanks for the tip about the Talon zippers.

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
That's a great result. Very interesting re the Talon zippers. I've never had one fail, but haven't been overly thrilled with them either. I had a hookless which was very fiddly, and the miniature talon they put on my KOR is crazy for a heavy biker jacket...I wonder if we will hear any more about it?

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
Well, you've mentioned the word Riri, I'm just waiting for Louis to turn up on this thread now. I trust they're all solid brass symmetrical zippers, of course....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo